Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandusky/Penn State Thread (MERGED)

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Did anybody watch that Costas interview on NBC?

Ewww. I need to take a shower. Sandusky comes off like a total creep. I was getting sick. Costas did a very good job.
    I'm surprised I made it through the whole interview. It was so painful. So obvious how guilty he is.

This mofo said he showered with boys, horsed around in the showers and touched some legs in a non sexual manner...

For ****ing real?

Really?

Piece of ****.

All League
    That interview was disgusting. Its so obvious hes lying. Cant remember exactly, but Costas asked if he was attracted to little boys, Sandusky read the question back 3 times before saying No!!!!!!

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    No one has asked Sandusky what his definition of "horsing around" is. Maybe it means anal sex.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    No one has asked Sandusky what his definition of "horsing around" is. Maybe it means anal sex.
    lol

Sandusky - "I'm just a jock."

"Oh, and by jock I mean pedophile."

Jets Insider VIP
    In case anyone wants their stomach turned...testimony from Victim 9 in the Grand Jury investigation....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45587247.../#.Tt_u9lb0qt8

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The victim testified that on at least one occasion he screamed for help, knowing that Sandusky's wife was upstairs, but no one ever came to help him.
    You know...I've been harboring an urge to punch his wife in the face since this broke. This seals it.

Jets Insider VIP
    The wife had to have known what was going on. Was he making that much money that she just stayed? Obviously, he wasnt interested in touching his wife.

Now that he got arrested again, can they keep his ass in jail? no more bail for this sick man. Hopefully, someone will take care of Sandusky behind bars and give him what he deserves.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I never understood how this Piece of Sh!t could be out on bail going about his life like nothing is wrong.

At least (for now) he's where he should be.

Jets Insider VIP
    What a dumb-a$$!

Sandusky's lawyer tells press to call 1-800-REALITY...which is a gay phone-sex line

BY Michael O'keeffe
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, December 13 2011, 1:25 PM

BELLEFONTE, Pa. - Either Joe Amendola, Jerry Sandusky's oft-criticized attorney, can't keep his foot out of his mouth, or he's got a thing for hot guys who will do anything for $2.99 a minute.

Shortly after the accused child molester waived his right to a preliminary trial, Amendola told reporters during an impromptu press conference outside the Centre County Couthouse that the grand jury report that outlined the sex-abuse charges against the former Penn State defensive coordinator was deeply flawed.

The grand jury report says Penn State wide receivers coach Mike McQueary witnessed Sandusky, who faces more than 50 sex-abuse counts, rape a boy in a campus locker room. McQueary, the report says, told Joe Paterno and two university officials, but failed to notify police.

If you believe that, Amendola said, "I suggest you dial 1-800-REALITY."

It turns out that's a number for gay-sex phone service . A recorded introduction says the phone chat forum is "the hottest place for triple-X action."

"Get ready for bulging, bursting pleasure," the intro to the line says.

Amendola has been criticized by attorneys who question why he gave his client the green light to interviews with NBC's Bob Costas and The New York Times. Sandusky acknowledged showering with boys and engaging in other questionable activities during the interviews.

"I wouldn't even want to begin to get into Amendola's head," said attorney Marci Hamilton, a Benjamin Cardozo School of Law professor and an advocate for victims who have suffered sexual abuse. Hamilton, with co-counsel Jeff Anderson, also filed a lawsuit last week on behalf of a 29-year-old man who said he was abused more than 100 times by Sandusky between 1992 and 1996.

"He's very unorthodox," Hamilton said, referring to Amedola's approval of the interviews. "I don't know if that is good or bad."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-...#ixzz1gRtf7KFS

Joe Peterno is now burning in hell, confirm/deny?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    What a dumb-a$$!

Sandusky's lawyer tells press to call 1-800-REALITY...which is a gay phone-sex line

BY Michael O'keeffe
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, December 13 2011, 1:25 PM

BELLEFONTE, Pa. - Either Joe Amendola, Jerry Sandusky's oft-criticized attorney, can't keep his foot out of his mouth, or he's got a thing for hot guys who will do anything for $2.99 a minute.

Shortly after the accused child molester waived his right to a preliminary trial, Amendola told reporters during an impromptu press conference outside the Centre County Couthouse that the grand jury report that outlined the sex-abuse charges against the former Penn State defensive coordinator was deeply flawed.

The grand jury report says Penn State wide receivers coach Mike McQueary witnessed Sandusky, who faces more than 50 sex-abuse counts, rape a boy in a campus locker room. McQueary, the report says, told Joe Paterno and two university officials, but failed to notify police.

If you believe that, Amendola said, "I suggest you dial 1-800-REALITY."

It turns out that's a number for gay-sex phone service . A recorded introduction says the phone chat forum is "the hottest place for triple-X action."

"Get ready for bulging, bursting pleasure," the intro to the line says.

Amendola has been criticized by attorneys who question why he gave his client the green light to interviews with NBC's Bob Costas and The New York Times. Sandusky acknowledged showering with boys and engaging in other questionable activities during the interviews.

"I wouldn't even want to begin to get into Amendola's head," said attorney Marci Hamilton, a Benjamin Cardozo School of Law professor and an advocate for victims who have suffered sexual abuse. Hamilton, with co-counsel Jeff Anderson, also filed a lawsuit last week on behalf of a 29-year-old man who said he was abused more than 100 times by Sandusky between 1992 and 1996.

"He's very unorthodox," Hamilton said, referring to Amedola's approval of the interviews. "I don't know if that is good or bad."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-...#ixzz1gRtf7KFS
    LMAO

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Joe Peterno is now burning in hell, confirm/deny?
    If hell exists I think it is safe to say that he is there.

http://i.usatoday.net/news/nation/20...eeh-report.pdf

A scathing review of Penn State University's initial handling of reports that former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky had sexually abused children on campus is likely to fuel ongoing criminal and civil investigations into the university's conduct, legal analysts say.

Penn State President Graham Spanier, left, and head football coach Joe Paterno chat during warmups before an NCAA college football game against Iowa, in State College, Pa., last October.
    Sponsored Links

Among the most consequential findings in the report released Thursday by former FBI director Louis Freeh is a detailed account of how top university officials dealt with a 2001 report that Sandusky had sexually abused a young boy in a university locker-room shower.

The incident is at the heart of a pending criminal trial in which Penn State Athletic Director Tim Curley, now on leave, and retired vice president Gary Schultz are charged with lying to a grand jury and failing to report the incident to law enforcement authorities. A trial date has not yet been set.

The two administrators, who have denied any wrongdoing, said they were never told by football assistant Michael McQueary, the only witness to the incident, that Sandusky was engaged in sexual conduct with a boy believed to be as young as 10. McQueary, a key prosecution witness in Sandusky's criminal trial that resulted in his conviction last month, said he told administrators that the former coach's conduct was "extremely sexual.''

MORE: Inquiry blasts Penn State on in Sandusky case
    MORE: Read the Freeh report

While Freeh's report does not reconcile the differing accounts, fomer Philadelphia prosecutor Christopher Mallios said the document shows that officials — along with former Penn State president Graham Spanier and former head football coach Joe Paterno— were "motivated'' not to report the incident as required by state law to "avoid negative publicity.''

Freeh's report said a "critical written correspondence'' uncovered earlier this year contained evidence of a proposed plan to report to law enforcement authorities the 2001 incident.

"After Mr. Curley consulted with Mr. Paterno, however, they changed the plan and decided not to make a report to the authorities,'' the report said. "Their failure to protect the … child victim, or make attempts to identify him, created a dangerous situation for other unknown, unsuspecting young boys who were lured to the Penn State campus and football games by Sandusky and victimized repeatedly by him.''

Citing witness statements and other evidence, Freeh's investigators concluded that university officials acted "in order to avoid the consequences of bad publicity.''

"The most powerful leaders at Penn State University — Spanier, Schultz, Paterno and Curley — repeatedly concealed critical facts relating to Sandusky's child abuse from the authorities, the Board of Trustees, Penn State community, and the public at large,'' the report said.

"This report provides significant insight into what evidence will likely be presented at the trial" of Curley and Schultz, Mallios said.

Attorneys for Sandusky's eight known victims who testified at the former coach's trial last month said the Freeh Report provides a road map as they prepare to launch their own civil lawsuits against the university.

"While this is a good starting point, there is a lot of work to be done to support the conclusions reached in Mr. Freeh's report,'' said attorney Joel Feller, whose firm represents three of the eight victims. "This is just the start.''

All League
    MC Sledgehammer time on the Joe Pa statue at Penn State.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NPTJET53 View Post
    "This report provides significant insight into what evidence will likely be presented at the trial" of Curley and Schultz, Mallios said.
    The release of this investigation's findings seems odd to me. If I'm not mistaken, the University commissioned the investigation. Could this be an attempt to queer the jury pool before the trials against their executives begin? I can't recall another example of this kind of evidence being made public before a trial. Just an odd sequencing of events.

Talking PATERNO KNEW EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Dude.

No way he didnt know, and I would have no problem if he was thrown in jail tonight, and died there.

There's prolly 20 people in that program that had to know, and deserve to rot in jail cells for their complicity (yes, their silence and betrayal of those kids.... is complicity).
    --You were right all along. Paterno's family will try to Spin this and absolve their deceased father from Blame; BUT the facts are that Paterno knew everything going down in his building and freely chose not to blow any whistles. The football program trumped any wrongdoing , however disgusting and vile.

Veteran
    For those of you tools who castrated me for my strong opinions on Joe Paterno, I invite you to please go **** yourselves. You're football worshipping, short-sighted fools who couldn't see the big picture. Yes, this is an "I'm right, you're wrong" post, and I don't feel bad about that. Ban me if you must for the personal attacks, I'll happily take it.

GFY's

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    For those of you tools who castrated me for my strong opinions on Joe Paterno, I invite you to please go **** yourselves. You're football worshipping, short-sighted fools who couldn't see the big picture. Yes, this is an "I'm right, you're wrong" post, and I don't feel bad about that. Ban me if you must for the personal attacks, I'll happily take it.

GFY's

I know you aren't looking for it, but the high road is thata way....