Thread: Wendy's Chilli Seasoning... greatest restraunt condiment ever?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Wendy's Chilli Seasoning... greatest restraunt condiment ever?

I absolutely love this stuff. I don't eat fries often, but when there's chilli seasoning in the car, its on. That little gold packet brings me such delight. I suggest you getcha some.:D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4225209]I absolutely love this stuff. I don't eat fries often, but when there's chilli seasoning in the car, its on. That little gold packet brings me such delight. I suggest you getcha some.:D[/QUOTE]

I might have to add some to the KFC Cheesy Bacon Bowl when I get a chance...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chilli Cheese Fritos.

/thread

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stockpile the "zesty" sauce that comes with Burger King Chicken Fries. I have about 20 containers of it in my fridge. Love that sh*t....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone had the KFC Double Down? Not the one with the grilled chicken but the original Kentucky FRIED Chicken breasts?

I think it's high time I take my sopne down to KFC and try this'm.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4225267]Has anyone had the KFC Double Down? [/QUOTE]

Yes.

My estimated time of death was moved from 2066 to 2052 the day I tasted the first delectable bite.

Worth it.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4225253]I stockpile the "zesty" sauce that comes with Burger King Chicken Fries. I have about 20 containers of it in my fridge. Love that sh*t....[/QUOTE]
    Is that the orangey stuff they give with O-Rings? Sorry, onion rings? (forgot I was talkin to a pro :D) That crap is deliscious.

Popeye's had something called "Boss Sauce". Now that there I'll store in my garage, yessir.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4225253]I stockpile the "zesty" sauce that comes with Burger King Chicken Fries. I have about 20 containers of it in my fridge. Love that sh*t....[/QUOTE]

You can buy that in a grocery store now (The Signature Sauce Below):

[IMG]http://www.sweetbabyrays.com/App_Images/Bottles/Dipping-Sauces.jpg[/IMG]

It's the exact same flavor, 100%. Consistency is a slight bit looser, not as thick, but close.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4225390]You can buy that in a grocery store now (The Signature Sauce Below):

It's the exact same flavor, 100%. Consistency is a slight bit looser, not as thick, but close.[/QUOTE]

This is precisely the type of useful, make the my life a tad more enjoyable, tidbit of information that makes me truly appreciate the internet.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4225594]This is precisely the type of useful, make the my life a tad more enjoyable, tidbit of information that makes me truly appreciate the internet.[/QUOTE]

After all your great posting over the years, providing this little tidbit is the least I can do.

I hope PK finds it useful too. I know I was excited when my wife found it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the mad luvz for Taco Bell's Fire Roasted hot sauce: just enough spicy, some smokey - if it was a woman, I'd hit it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4225390]You can buy that in a grocery store now (The Signature Sauce Below):

It's the exact same flavor, 100%. Consistency is a slight bit looser, not as thick, but close.[/QUOTE]

Sweet Jesus!

Grabbing some of that today! Thanks Mr. Fish......now I don't have to flirt with the she-Walrus at the BK drive-thru to get extra :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4225594]This is precisely the type of useful, make the my life a tad more enjoyable, tidbit of information that makes me truly appreciate the internet.[/QUOTE]

+1.

I was going to buy a generator today, but I think I'm going to take all that scratch and buy a few cases of this stuff.

Btw, Sweet Baby Rays is IMHO the best store brand BBQ sauce ever made.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4225794]I was going to buy a generator today...[/QUOTE]

Look at what you have done!!!!!

[IMG]http://www.firstscience.com/site/images/articles/floyd/floyd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://iphonasia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/the-perfect-storm.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4225794]

[B]Btw, Sweet Baby Rays is IMHO the best store brand BBQ sauce ever made.[/B]

_[/QUOTE]

Plus +1 Big Sweet Baby Rays fan but when it comes to fast food condiments....this one takes the cake in my book:

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LNnLe5XRiwg/S4aaxsxGbxI/AAAAAAAABVY/GKkzVzFsJLY/s400/McDonald's+Copycat+Hot+Mustard+Sauce.jpg[/IMG]

Burgers, chicken, fries....all extra delicious with a little bit of the hot mustard.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IndianaJet;4225953]Plus +1 Big Sweet Baby Rays fan but when it comes to fast food condiments....this one takes the cake in my book:

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LNnLe5XRiwg/S4aaxsxGbxI/AAAAAAAABVY/GKkzVzFsJLY/s400/McDonald's+Copycat+Hot+Mustard+Sauce.jpg[/IMG]

Burgers, chicken, fries....all extra delicious with a little bit of the hot mustard.[/QUOTE]

Big +1

Sadly, unable to find a comercial at-home equivalent on that one yet.

I am a total sauce guy. Everythign tastes better friend, and with a tasty dipping sauce.:yes: