Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Start/Sit Thread

Shonne Greene or Starks? i'm going to be in Switzerland this weekend so I don't know if i'll have access to a computer to change my lineup.

Helu (jets) or Boldin (browns) or Thomas (Lions)... I think Helu?

Dallas D (@ ARI) or Philly (@ SEA) or OAK (@ MIA) or WAH (vs. Jets) .. i guess dallas?

Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    Shonne Greene or Starks? i'm going to be in Switzerland this weekend so I don't know if i'll have access to a computer to change my lineup.

Helu (jets) or Boldin (browns) or Thomas (Lions)... I think Helu?

Dallas D (@ ARI) or Philly (@ SEA) or OAK (@ MIA) or WAH (vs. Jets) .. i guess dallas?
    I like Greene. Helu gets the ball on every down no mater who he plays now. Just got to worry bout shannhan but they have to play Helu. Dallas D

Jets Insider VIP
    Boldin vs. Cleveland

or

Decker vs. Minnesota

??

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Boldin vs. Cleveland

or

Decker vs. Minnesota

??
    Boldin has a tough matchup but should be fine

All League
    Greene or Keller as my flex in a ppr?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Greene or Keller as my flex in a ppr?

Thanks
    Really hope you went with Greene

All Pro
    Need my 3 WRs picked for a playoff match up. PPR league. 10 point bonus for every 100 yards.

Dez Bryant vs. NYG
    Roddy White vs. CAR
    Percy Harvin vs. DET
    AJ Green vs. HOU

Harvin has been really hot lately. Green made a few nice plays coming off injury last week. White seems like a must play despite having a disappointing season as my 2nd pick. Dez has been boom or bust. I dont have a sure thing among them really. Advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    Need my 3 WRs picked for a playoff match up. PPR league. 10 point bonus for every 100 yards.

Dez Bryant vs. NYG
    Roddy White vs. CAR
    Percy Harvin vs. DET
    AJ Green vs. HOU

Harvin has been really hot lately. Green made a few nice plays coming off injury last week. White seems like a must play despite having a disappointing season as my 2nd pick. Dez has been boom or bust. I dont have a sure thing among them really. Advice?
    Harvin, White and Bryant.

All League
    Any advice appreciated. It's playoff time. Desean Jackson or Jeremy MacLin

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Really hope you went with Greene
    Btw, I didn't. Won the game anyway

Maclin, although with hesitation coming off a hammy.

But Jackson has dogged it and been invisible. I wouldn't start him at all. If Nate Burleson is available on waivers, or Damien Williams I'd start either of them over both.

Nate Burleson or Steve Johnson? I like both. Burleson against the worst pass D known to man and the Lions RBs banged up, w/ Calvin Johnson facing some serious double teams? Not to mention Burleson going against his old team.

or

Steve Johnson against the aging Quintin Jammer.

I'm mostly leaning toward Burleson ESPECIALLY bc my opponent has Stafford and Megatron. I'm hoping to poach points in case Stafford goes off, so it's more of a strategic move.

Open to your thoughts.
    Last edited by TurkJetFan; 12-11-2011 at 12:03 PM.

I'd go Maclin. I benched D Jax for Crabtree today. After a frustrating season I'm just done with the guy... I'd flat out waive him, but i just know he'd probably come back to bite me.

My dilemma (and it's a pretty pitiful one):

Tebow (vs da Bears) or Palmer (vs the Pack)

Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    I'd go Maclin. I benched D Jax for Crabtree today. After a frustrating season I'm just done with the guy... I'd flat out waive him, but i just know he'd probably come back to bite me.

My dilemma (and it's a pretty pitiful one):

Tebow (vs da Bears) or Palmer (vs the Pack)
    not a pitiful dilemma. Palmer FOR SURE. I hate Tebow today and Palmer is going to be throwing a lot in this game. I think Palmer finishes top 5 today.

All League
    Thanks guys. Think im going with Jackson. The hammy thing worries me. But I agree with you all about Desean

All League
    Ok. One win and I'm in the finals. Here is my dilemma this week.

Eli vs. Cam. I. Just don't know if I should be starting Newton on the road vs. a tough Houston D.

And in the flex position... Keller vs. Desean Jackson...... Jackson will probably Draw Revis so it seems an easy call. Whaddaya think

All League
    Playoff help for me please, I was #1 all season and I lost last week and now I am the #2 seed going into a 4 team playoff...

My lineup currently looks like this:

QB: Drew Brees
    WR: Hakeem Nicks
    WR: Nate Washington
    RB: Marshawn Lynch
    RB: Beanie Wells
    TE: Dustin Keller
    W/R: Frank Gore
    K: Mike Nugent
    Def: Detroit

Possible Options below:
    WR/RB: Ahmad Bradshaw or Frank Gore? (Or Tolbert)
    WR: Jabar Gaffney, Jeremey Maclin, Crabtree?
    TE: Keller or Pettigrew?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really want to try to win this thing this year. Main issues are whether or not to play Bradshaw, Maclin and Pettigrew in place of any of those current starters. Thanks.

All Pro
    Ok. One win and I'm in the finals. Here is my dilemma this week.

Eli vs. Cam. I. Just don't know if I should be starting Newton on the road vs. a tough Houston D.

And in the flex position... Keller vs. Desean Jackson...... Jackson will probably Draw Revis so it seems an easy call. Whaddaya think
    Im leaning to Eli. I know Cam is a beast but you have to consider the way the Texans D has been playing. Id start him if you had a weak 2nd option but Eli should be able to throw a lot on the Skins. Id check Sundays weather at MetLife and as long as that clears, Id go Eli.

Revis will probably alternate between Maclin and Jackson. Jackson is probably the call despite the fact thats hes been half assing routes in the last few weeks. He decided to play last week and put up a good game. Id expect the Jets to use Greene a lot this week so you wont even see Keller on the field as much.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Playoff help for me please, I was #1 all season and I lost last week and now I am the #2 seed going into a 4 team playoff...

My lineup currently looks like this:

QB: Drew Brees
    WR: Hakeem Nicks
    WR: Nate Washington
    RB: Marshawn Lynch
    RB: Beanie Wells
    TE: Dustin Keller
    W/R: Frank Gore
    Def: Detroit

Possible Options below:
    WR/RB: Ahmad Bradshaw or Frank Gore? (Or Tolbert)
    WR: Jabar Gaffney, Jeremey Maclin, Crabtree?
    TE: Keller or Pettigrew?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really want to try to win this thing this year. Main issues are whether or not to play Bradshaw, Maclin and Pettigrew in place of any of those current starters. Thanks.
    If I was you(would help more if i knew the type of league):

QB: Brees (duh)
    WR: Nicks (must play)
    WR: Washington (ton of hit or miss WR. Picked it based on match up vs. Indy)
    RB: Marshawn Lynch (playing as well as anyone not named Rice right now)
    RB: Ahmad Bradshaw (Expect him to play whole game this week)
    TE: Pettigrew (Lots of targets. Can find the end zone. Jets are going to run a lot so I expect to see Keller put up like 4 or 5 catches at most. Its close but I give the edge to Pettigrew.)
    W/R: Wells (Gore touched the ball ten times last week. Hes playing a really tough run D.)
    D: Detroit

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    Im leaning to Eli. I know Cam is a beast but you have to consider the way the Texans D has been playing. Id start him if you had a weak 2nd option but Eli should be able to throw a lot on the Skins. Id check Sundays weather at MetLife and as long as that clears, Id go Eli.

Revis will probably alternate between Maclin and Jackson. Jackson is probably the call despite the fact thats hes been half assing routes in the last few weeks. He decided to play last week and put up a good game. Id expect the Jets to use Greene a lot this week so you wont even see Keller on the field as much.
    Thanks. Yeah, think it will be Eli.

Also, I also own Denarius Moore and looks like he is healthy so he may be my flex