Thread: Blount, Gore, Tate, Mathews, Helu - pick 3

Blount, Gore, Tate, Mathews, Helu - pick 3

What 3 do I start???? Not a bad set of horses considering I have McFadden hurt this week too. I'm thinking Gore, Blount, and Helu...not sold on Mathews being hurt still for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan8099 View Post
    What 3 do I start???? Not a bad set of horses considering I have McFadden hurt this week too. I'm thinking Gore, Blount, and Helu...not sold on Mathews being hurt still for tonight.
    i'd go with Blount, Mathews, Tate.

I leave out Gore for this reason. Earlier in the season Gore had the same ankle injury and was COMPLETELY ineffective. Granted, Gore is having a great season but I don't trust him this week. Plus with Gore being a bit hobbled and having such a great season I expect to see a lot of Kendall Hunter. Trust me, pass on Gore this week.

Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    i'd go with Blount, Mathews, Tate.

I leave out Gore for this reason. Earlier in the season Gore had the same ankle injury and was COMPLETELY ineffective. Granted, Gore is having a great season but I don't trust him this week. Plus with Gore being a bit hobbled and having such a great season I expect to see a lot of Kendall Hunter. Trust me, pass on Gore this week.
    He can't possibly have a worse game than Matthews did

All Pro
    Clearly Gore, Blount & Helu... unless you're not playing in a PPR league (which only fools don't play in) then I'd have gone Matthews over Helu.

Trust me. You want Helu in there.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    He can't possibly have a worse game than Matthews did
    what mathews did is the equivalent to what gore was doing with this injury earlier in the year

Decided to bench Mathews...played out well. Helu, Gore, and Blount will be running for me this week. Unfortunately the dude I'm playing had Michael Bush, who lit it up last night.