Thread: Thank You, Veterans

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Thank You, Veterans

We don't think to say it often enough (at least I don't). One of the reasons we get to enjoy our football with hardly a care in the world, along with so many other things big and small, is because of the sacrifices made by those who put it all on the line for us every day.

Thank you and God Bless. This day is for you.:clapper::clapper:

Hall Of Fame
    You're welcome.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=parkwayjet1;4226850]We don't think to say it often enough (at least I don't). One of the reasons we get to enjoy our football with hardly a care in the world, along with so many other things big and small, is because of the sacrifices made by those who put it all on the line for us every day.

Thank you and God Bless. This day is for you.:clapper::clapper:[/QUOTE]

+1.

:cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=parkwayjet1;4226850]We don't think to say it often enough (at least I don't). One of the reasons we get to enjoy our football with hardly a care in the world, along with so many other things big and small, is because of the sacrifices made by those who put it all on the line for us every day.

Thank you and God Bless. This day is for you.:clapper::clapper:[/QUOTE]

Agreed...... THANK YOU.

I remember in college all the "young libs" protesting and trying to interfere with the ROTC dance. This is the mid 80's. Not sure why, but I was literally calling the protesters scumbags and saying ONE DAY you'll thank these guys and girls. I wrote a piece in the school paper commenting how deplorable the protesters were.

Where would we be as a country without them.

I regret not joining in so many respects.