Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you worry about our Plax

Banned
    Travelling mostly, folks are back in Cali.

Don't you worry about our Plax

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/8658/plax-returns-to-practice-pool-out[/url]

WR Plaxico Burress participated in both team and position drills during the media portion of Friday's practice, and all signs seem to point to him playing on Sunday against New England.

Burress has been bothered by a balky back, which kept him out of both Wednesday and Thursday's sessions.

KR/RB Joe McKnight (toe) also participated in position drills.

S Brodney Pool (sprained knee), however, was seen working on the side with team trainers. The Jets will likely be without him.

Rookie WR Jeremy Kerley's one-handed catch in the end zone from QB Mark Sanchez was without question the highlight of practice.

Speaking of Sanchez, he turned 25 on Friday, also known as 11/11/11.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need Plaxico this Sunday, with all that newfound chemistry he's got going on with Marky the two of them are just going to do amazing things, I know it. Just like last year in the playoffs when they couldn't guard Brey Brey, these Pasts can't guard the big boys, and at 6'5 you can be sure Plaxico will take it to them hard. Repeat of the three touchdowns??? I don't think so, but for sure he's gonna have a good time taking it to the pasts like it was 2008 all over again. COUNT ON IT :yes::yes::yes::yes:

from your lips to God's ears my friend!

Banned
    Everyone wants to guess what gameplan the Jets are coming with and you know what? You could never possibly guess it, because none of you possess the capabilities of doing that!! What are you miss CLEO???

PLAX is the single most important part of our game this Sunday and you should be more concerned with his status!!!

All Pro
    Plax looked spry out there last week, and it appears as though he might finally have his legs back. Let's hope he doesn't hit the wall because, as you mentioned, he's a big part of the passing game and critical to the offense's success.

Side note, which former/banned poster are you Bisno?

Brey brey? Marky?

OK GUY

Banned
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4227472]Brey brey? Marky?

OK GUY[/QUOTE]

Banned? Okay Guy :zzz:

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;4227471]
    [B]Side note, which former/banned poster are you Bisno?[/B][/QUOTE]

It's like the first day of school. You meet all these new people, with a whole world of possibilities . . . and then you realize it's just the same kids from last June and it's gonna be a LONG year all over again . . .:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=OCCH;4227508]It's like the first day of school. You meet all these new people, with a whole world of possibilities . . . and then you realize it's just the same kids from last June and it's gonna be a LONG year all over again . . .:D[/QUOTE]

there are just so many that it's impossible to keep track of, and most who come back under an alternate name are pretty good at taking on a different posting style for a few days.

It's bound to come out eventually.

We will find out who you really are Bisno, as you well know, someone always uncovers the truth.

Jets Insider VIP
    gotta like this bisno guy

Banned
    Thanks for taking an interest in me guys, but really I'm a rather plain kind of guy, my nickname in college was purell if that says anything :( But the interest you guys take in me, I'll tell you something:

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/6qk7kk.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    DAT ASS!

Banned
    [QUOTE=stanner;4227694]DAT ASS![/QUOTE]

You like the pic???

All League
    [QUOTE=Bisno;4227696]You like the pic???[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing I'd like it better as a .gif

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;4227525]there are just so many that it's impossible to keep track of, and most who come back under an alternate name are pretty good at taking on a different posting style for a few days.

It's bound to come out eventually.

We will find out who you really are Bisno, as you well know, someone always uncovers the truth.[/QUOTE]

Anyone seen Magnus/avi lately?

All League
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4227741]Anyone seen Magnus/avi lately?[/QUOTE]

Magnus would never call him"Marky," or say he would do "amazing things." He'd call him "Suckchize."

Banned
    [QUOTE=stanner;4227768]Magnus would never call him"Marky," or say he would do "amazing things." He'd call him "Suckchize."[/QUOTE]

Gosh who would say that?

Lets listen to Christmas music and look forward to watching the new old fashioned Jets beat up the Pasts :P

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H42Edy587hc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H42Edy587hc[/URL]

i'm not worried at all....

plax over the years is notorious for sitting out practice...

and yes i agree with a poster who said his legs are under him...he's looking really good and Plax has landed.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4227922]i'm not worried at all....

and yes i agree with a poster who said his legs are under him...he's looking really good and Plax has landed.[/QUOTE]

+ 1,000,000

All Pro
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4227922]i'm not worried at all....

and yes i agree with a poster who said his legs are under him...he's looking really good and Plax has landed.[/QUOTE]

Yes he looked pretty spry out there and I'm sure they just don't want to push him. I know my back never goes out during the actual work. I only get sore then it goes out the next day when they're weakened.
    Anyway I'm not worried about this game. It's the biggest game of the weekend and you have to sit back and think about that. The Jets are in the biggest game of the weekend again and have had many since Rex got here, and we're favored. I really appreciate that. If we lose it will set us back plenty but it's still only one game...well one and a half.
    So I'm excited to have the opportunity to put the Pats behind us and start worrying about catching the Ravens for home field but I'm not going to worry. Well maybe a little.

Btw do you really have a crush on the Pats?:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Bisno;4227839]Gosh who would say that?

Lets listen to Christmas music and look forward to watching the new old fashioned Jets beat up the Pasts :P

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H42Edy587hc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H42Edy587hc[/URL][/QUOTE]

So he's been rebanned. Who was he anyway?