Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyones Game Plans for Sunday

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyones Game Plans for Sunday

Going to the game? Watching on TV? Tailgating?

What are peoples plans for big game???

Tailgating myself, have 6 Canadians, 5 people from Denmark and a bunch of Irish from Ireland joining us in the pregame tailgate along with the regular cast of characters. Got two guys going to their first game in the new stadium.

I plan to try to get in to the game early, but that never works and totally jacked up for Sunday afternoon at 3:20 when I enter the lot....

Bringing a keg of Harp and will have Stella in the cooler for the crew and tons of food will be served.

The weather looks fantastic (50's and 10 Mph wind)

Enjoy this one, as this is why we are J---E---T---S Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was invited by a buncha chowds to come and watch the game at their pad (actually a REALLY bad ass place complete with a bar and 108" projection TV). Told 'em to go fvck themselves! :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my couch, with my two boys by my side:)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making Pulled Pork Sammiches and Burning Anus Wings about 3:30 then heading down to Metlife at about 7 :yes:

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4227414]Making Pulled Pork Sammiches and Burning Anus Wings about 3:30 then heading down to Metlife at about 7 :yes:

_[/QUOTE]

hope there are no lines at the restrooms!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my two home games in for the year and planning on spending Sunday night on the couch in front of my new 55 inch Sony with some beer, chili, wings and hopefully a Jet smackdown. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tony Danza;4227423]Got my two home games in for the year and planning on spending Sunday night on the couch in front of my new 55 inch Sony with some beer, chili, wings and hopefully a Jet smackdown. :D[/QUOTE]

How far away are you sitting from the 55" TV? :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tony Danza;4227423]Got my two home games in for the year and planning on spending Sunday night on the couch in front of my new 55 inch Sony with some beer, chili, wings and hopefully a Jet smackdown. :D[/QUOTE]

nice, built a bar in my basement for the road games and parties. I have the Sony TV's spread through out, 55' on the far wall, 40' in the middle and 32' behind the bar.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4227414]Making Pulled Pork Sammiches and Burning Anus Wings about 3:30 then heading down to Metlife at about 7 :yes:

_[/QUOTE]

Stokes, sounds awesome. The best tasting Pulled Pork Sangwich I've ever tasted was at a spot called Dimaggio's in Cooperstown... So friggin good.:yes:

My wife and I can't seem to get the flavor right, after umpteenth attempts of cookin it.

Any recipe's u can share, bro?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to sit in section 109 for my first game in the lower level....I have upper level season tickets....I plan on going into the stadium like 7 ....do you guys think I have any chances at autographs?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;4227433]How far away are you sitting from the 55" TV? :D[/QUOTE]

Haha I could sit in the bedroom and still have a good view. :)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJ89;4227454]I am going to sit in section 109 for my first game in the lower level....I have upper level season tickets....I plan on going into the stadium like 7 ....do you guys think I have any chances at autographs?[/QUOTE]

prob not, enjoy the game!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Yankeejet22;4227447]Stokes, sounds awesome. The best tasting Pulled Pork Sangwich I've ever tasted was at a spot called Dimaggio's in Cooperstown... So friggin good.:yes:

My wife and I can't seem to get the flavor right, after umpteenth attempts of cookin it.

Any recipe's u can share, bro?[/QUOTE]

Ya, it's a very easy "Quick Pulled Pork" recipe that I make with pork tenderloins. I don't have a smoker nor 12 hours to tend to it. :O

It's date nite now, I'll post it tomorrow.

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    my only though is do i go with sausage and peppers or wings for the game. watching it by myself on my couch.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching my HDTV w/ Sunday Ticket in one of the lots.

Can't decide between the Lobster Thermidor or the Cognac Shrimp with the Beurre Blanc Sauce.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be at the game!!! I live 9 1/2 hours away...but I was offered a free ticket on facebook by an old friend's husband...so I am there!! I have only been to 3 other Jets games and WE WON ALL 3!!! (Div Playoff win over Jax in '98..Wildcard win over Cincy 09....Wildcard win over Indy last year!!) I'm good luck...send me more tickets!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4227504]Watching my HDTV w/ Sunday Ticket in one of the lots.

Can't decide between the Lobster Thermidor or the Cognac Shrimp with the Beurre Blanc Sauce.[/QUOTE]

Id go with dirty water dogs and kraut.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bunch of shady government types coming over because they hate New England. Pizza, beer, and steaks.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's my birthday actually. So I moved my party to an afternoon affair, and I'll be home concentrating at 8pm - hoping I don't wake the kids up with my screaming.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4227388]Going to the game? Watching on TV? Tailgating?

What are peoples plans for big game???

Tailgating myself, have 6 Canadians, 5 people from Denmark and a bunch of Irish from Ireland joining us in the pregame tailgate along with the regular cast of characters. Got two guys going to their first game in the new stadium.

I plan to try to get in to the game early, but that never works and totally jacked up for Sunday afternoon at 3:20 when I enter the lot....

Bringing a keg of Harp and will have Stella in the cooler for the crew and tons of food will be served.

The weather looks fantastic (50's and 10 Mph wind)

Enjoy this one, as this is why we are J---E---T---S Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

This is the first game I'm going to make this year. Trying to get there as early as possible. Not sure if a 3:30 arrival time is going to fly, but I'm gonna try. I'm bringing the steak and shrimp....probably the only thing I make that's really good.

Flagman, if I get the time, I'd love to come over and say hi. I'm guessing you're teh guy with the flags, eh?