Thread: hey chargers,

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

hey chargers,

Randy McMichael didn’t think the Jets deserved much of anything after handing the 4-2 Chargers a 27-21 road loss; a game in which the San Diego was shut out in the second half, committing two turnovers in the process. McMichael said after the game that it was the Chargers who beat themselves, “taking their foot off the gas” when they had a lead.

now they dropped 4 straight. i wonder if the jets, chiefs, packers and raiders had nothing to do with that, like how he said the jets had nothing to do with them losing.

man up *****!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU SUCK.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, SD had the game against the Chiefs and only lost b/c of a fumbled snap. They were in the game against the Packers and might have even come out ahead if not for 2 pick-6s thrown by Rivers. Can't say anything in their favor about the Raider game though where they were just physically manhandled. (The Raiders scare me.)

SD is about to implode though and it couldn't happen to a better team, except maybe for the Pats.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    McMichael should say, the jets, chiefs, packers and raiders didnt beat us, rivers did.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    CHARGERS ARE COWBOYS CALIFORNIA.

So tired of them and Dallas - the hype with the talent, and the predictions - these teams have no heart

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny, he used to say the same things whenever the Jets beat the fins on his watch.

Whatever makes him feel better after a beating.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    norv turner as any teams head coach= poop :moon2:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4228400]norv turner as any teams head coach= poop :moon2:[/QUOTE]

Yeah after he gets fired in SD, just watch him become the next HC in Arizona, jacksonville or Miami. This guy never has a problem finding work.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hit Randy up on Twitter.

I sent him "Hey Randy, now it looks like not only the Jets didn't beat you guys... Neither did the Chiefs, Packers or Raiders..."

His response was "r u still stuck on that. Get a life dork. Lol "

I have to say, he lived up to my expectations. I'm satisfied.

His handle is randymac81