Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Pats Injury Status Thread

Official Pats Injury Status Thread

In the sake of having all this info in one place I'm creating a thread so we can track all the pats injuries for this week in one place. Usually this isn't necessary but I think with all the injuries and different threads it'd be good to have the info all in one place.

Spikes AND Fletcher both out Sunday.

[url]http://twitter.com/#!/MikeReiss/stat...00511111221250[/url]

here's the total current injury report for Pats which are players who's status is still up in the air, which includes the recent addition of OL Nate Solder.

[B]Questionables:[/B]
    Kyle Arrington CB Foot Limited Participation Questionable
    Patrick Chung S Foot Limited Participation Questionable
    Shaun Ellis DE Rib Limited Participation Questionable
    Kevin Faulk RB Knee Limited Participation Questionable
    BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB Toe Limited Participation Questionable
    Gary Guyton LB Shoulder Limited Participation Questionable
    Jerod Mayo LB Knee Limited Participation Questionable
    Taylor Price WR Hamstring Limited Participation Questionable
    Sebastian Vollmer OT Back Limited Participation Questionable
    Ryan Wendell OL Concussion Limited Participation Questionable
    Nate Solder OL Concussion Limited Participation Questionable

[B]Probables:[/B]
    Wes Welker WR Rib Full Participation Probable

and here's an ESPN article about Chung and the Pats injury situation.

[url]http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...stionable-jets[/url]
    Last edited by TurkJetFan; 11-12-2011 at 01:21 PM.

So with there first and second string RT likely out, who is likely to play there? Can someone please break Brady?

if this is the official thread, there is definitely a need to merge.

[QUOTE=nycuse;4228194]if this is the official thread, there is definitely a need to merge.[/QUOTE]

yeah i agree...there are just different threads for every player so this should help.

All League
    I hope Pace or Mayhem put a hurtin' on this ****ing Tom Brady clown :steamin:

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4228188]So with there first and second string RT likely out, who is likely to play there? Can someone please break Brady?[/QUOTE]

Vollmer is out? Did not know that...

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4228211]Vollmer is out? Did not know that...[/QUOTE]

Questionable ...

Jets Insider VIP
    Absolutely no reason why we shouldn't win this game.

Actually, after reviewing that Pats report again it appears as if they have a different meaning of questionable than the rest of the league ...

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4228219]Actually, after reviewing that Pats report again it appears as if they have a different meaning of questionable than the rest of the league ...[/QUOTE]

IE - just make stuff up.

[QUOTE=nycuse;4228222]IE - just make stuff up.[/QUOTE]

The league really needs to get on Belichick doing this horse ****. Fine his arrogant ass at the very least.

Veteran
    Half their starting defense is on the injury report.

questionable does not mean out...doubtful is 95% out..questionable means nothing.

[QUOTE=Bearded_Achilles;4228248]questionable does not mean out...doubtful is 95% out..questionable means nothing.[/QUOTE]

well.....its supposed to mean they have an injure and are 50/50 to play.

[QUOTE=nycuse;4228251]well.....its supposed to mean they have an injure and are 50/50 to play.[/QUOTE]

right, and god needs money

[QUOTE=Bearded_Achilles;4228248]questionable does not mean out...doubtful is 95% out..questionable means nothing.[/QUOTE]

A lot of the time questionable players do not play. You don't want to see an important player on the Jets listed as questionable because there is a good shot they won't suit up.

Yea questionable is 50/50, but more times than not it usually means out. If you notice in games when players get injured and the say their return is questionable, most of the time they don't come back.

You guys are too funny...."Ohhhhhh, goodie, look who may be injured." I thought you were such a better team, do you really need all our sucky players to be held out of the game?

What a larf.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4228278]You guys are too funny...."Ohhhhhh, goodie, look who may be injured." I thought you were such a better team, do you really need all our sucky players to be held out of the game?

What a larf.[/QUOTE]

In the week leading up to the game, it's okay to discuss going against an opponent decimated by poor personnel decisions and injuries...

Normal.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4228278]You guys are too funny...."Ohhhhhh, goodie, look who may be injured." I thought you were such a better team, do you really need all our sucky players to be held out of the game?

What a larf.[/QUOTE]

It offends you that we might actually discuss the opposing team's injuries? You're grasping at straws, Vin. No one in this thread is cheering for injuries.