Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please jets fans help me!!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Please jets fans help me!!!!!!

I am screwed and i need advice. There is something obviously wrong with the jets website because i can not pay my psl online right now. If i do not pay it i will not be permitted in with my season ticket. All offices are closed, does anyone have a cell phone number of a rep or any advice. Please help!!:steamin:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=023;4228360]I am screwed and i need advice. There is something obviously wrong with the jets website because i can not pay my psl online right now. If i do not pay it i will not be permitted in with my season ticket. All offices are closed, does anyone have a cell phone number of a rep or any advice. Please help!!:steamin:[/QUOTE]

PSL's could never be paid online. The payments online were for the gameday tickets and parking only. I really doubt that 13 days after the due date your ticket barcodes would have been invalidated.

Here's how you check: reprint your tickets from the website. If it allows you to do so, your reprinted tickets will have validated bar codes and your originals will be invalid. You'll use your reprints to get in tomorrow.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get to the game early and deal with it at the ticket booth.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=023;4228360]I am screwed and i need advice. There is something obviously wrong with the jets website because i can not pay my psl online right now. If i do not pay it i will not be permitted in with my season ticket. All offices are closed, does anyone have a cell phone number of a rep or any advice. Please help!!:steamin:[/QUOTE]

I would get there early and go to the Jets Customer Service Tent (i have no idea where it is), and make sure you don't have a problem with tomorrows seats.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    you can def pay psl online. when you go to webite there are two options "pay psl online with visa/mastercard" or "pay psl online amex"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;4228364]PSL's could never be paid online. The payments online were for the gameday tickets and parking only. I really doubt that 13 days after the due date your ticket barcodes would have been invalidated.

Here's how you check: reprint your tickets from the website. If it allows you to do so, your reprinted tickets will have validated bar codes and your originals will be invalid. You'll use your reprints to get in tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I've paid online for the past 2 years.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4228368]I've paid online for the past 2 years.[/QUOTE]

There's a message there on the ticket management page that says the link is not for PSL payments.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;4228372]There's a message there on the ticket management page that says the link is not for PSL payments.[/QUOTE]

I paid mine online at the end of October...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-and-stadium/manage-my-jets-account.html[/url]

ok so here is the link to pay psl online...now thats settled any other advice....i would love a reps cell number to find out what to do

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=023;4228375][url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-and-stadium/manage-my-jets-account.html[/url]

ok so here is the link to pay psl online...now thats settled any other advice....i would love a reps cell number to find out what to do[/QUOTE]

I don't understand. Click the link in your post and pay your psl with either a visa or amex.
    Are you saying that clicking those options won't work?

I know; give me your cc number, I'll try it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    when i log in to my account i can view my "total invoice amount" when i select "pay now" it says "an error has occured, sorry your request can not be completed at this time"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=023;4228375][url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-and-stadium/manage-my-jets-account.html[/url]

ok so here is the link to pay psl online...now thats settled any other advice....i would love a reps cell number to find out what to do[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the payment link on the Manage my Tickets page. That's a different page from these. Again, just reprint your tickets. If it lets you do so, the new bar code is valid. If your account is suspended it won't let you reprint.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok thanks..i will give that a try

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    son of a @#$#^!!!! when i select manage my tickets to try and print the same damn error message comes up..."an error has occured, sorry your request can not be completed at this time" Is anyone else having this problem or just me????

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=023;4228399]son of a @#$#^!!!! when i select manage my tickets to try and print the same damn error message comes up..."an error has occured, sorry your request can not be completed at this time" Is anyone else having this problem or just me????[/QUOTE]

Looks like the website is having a problem... I went to manage my tickets and got the same message.... Just try again in the morning or go to the ticket window at the game if you have a problem.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    If I was you, I'd wait until the weekend, the night before the biggest game of the year..... to pay.

Dont worry about it now.

:dunno:

;)

Good luck.

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of those threads which makes you stand back, take in the landscape whilst breathing the cool, fresh air and thank the Creator that you're alive.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    if i had the money i would have...but thanks

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4228407]This is one of those threads which makes you stand back, take in the landscape whilst breathing the cool, fresh air and thank the Creator that you're alive.[/QUOTE]

LMAO....:D

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for trying, i appreciate it...i feel a little better knowing that it is the system and not my account..