Thread: Got Proposed a trade

Got Proposed a trade

Greg Jennings and Jermicheal Finley for Micheal Turner and Dustin Keller. thoughts?

No way.
    unless you have a good replacement for Turner and in need of WR why do it

No I mean I give up Greg Jennings and Jermichael Finely and I get Michael Turner and Dustin Keller. My RB's are Sproles, Jacobs. and DMC. My other WR is Maclin...Should I give up Jennings and Finley for stud RB and medicore fantasy TE? Jennings has been the man

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    No I mean I give up Greg Jennings and Jermichael Finely and I get Michael Turner and Dustin Keller. My RB's are Sproles, Jacobs. and DMC. My other WR is Maclin...Should I give up Jennings and Finley for stud RB and medicore fantasy TE? Jennings has been the man
    then hell yeah make that trade IMO.

Gotta make that trade. You need a RB. Look for Damian Williams, Antonio Brown for a WR on the waiver wire.

Hall Of Fame
    Good trade

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    I can't believe you are even considering the trade. It is terrible. Turner is not a stud. You lack a replacement in your lineup for Jennings and Finley is a stud TE compared to Keller who is just bench fodder this season. You have Sproles and Jacobs as solid starting RB's. Why make your team worse?? Its a crazy bad move for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I can't believe you are even considering the trade. It is terrible. Turner is not a stud. You lack a replacement in your lineup for Jennings and Finley is a stud TE compared to Keller who is just bench fodder this season. You have Sproles and Jacobs as solid starting RB's. Why make your team worse?? Its a crazy bad move for you.
    i disagree.

i'd take keller...finley is in a great offense but hasn't been a huge part of it.

if its between jennings and turner you take turner in a heartbeat...the guy is an RB1 and has been consistent all year.

you can always work the waiver wire for a WR.