Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Will Rex release some Mayhem?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Rex release some Mayhem?

I think it will be a challenge for Rex to get Maybin involved tonight IF he relies on his past patterns of substitutions.

You can be sure that Bellicheat will be going no huddle for a good part of this game so that the Jets will have difficulty substituting.

That will obviously limit Maybin's effectiveness unless Rex decides to put Maybin out there in more packages.

We need Maybin to get after Brady. We cannot allow Brady 5+ seconds in the pocket.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4228775]I think it will be a challenge for Rex to get Maybin involved tonight IF he relies on his past patterns of substitutions.

You can be sure that Bellicheat will be going no huddle for a good part of this game so that the Jets will have difficulty substituting.

That will obviously limit Maybin's effectiveness unless Rex decides to put Maybin out there in more packages.

We need Maybin to get after Brady. We cannot allow Brady 5+ seconds in the pocket.[/QUOTE]

I think we will see a lot of rushing 4 guys and dropping 7 back. Maybin will have one job today......get Tom Brady. He should see a lot of playing time today.

2 sacks 1 forced fumble for Mayhem today!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4228775]I think it will be a challenge for Rex to get Maybin involved tonight IF he relies on his past patterns of substitutions.

We need Maybin to get after Brady. We cannot allow Brady 5+ seconds in the pocket.[/QUOTE]

Any truth to the rumor that Sonny Werblin is now sporting a brand new Maybin number 51 jersey??? :P

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Pats are going to try to run a bit more than we've seen. They might even have a run checkdown for medium yardage downs whenever they see Maybin in the game, run to his side. He could get exploited.

But if he gets anywhere near Brady on a consistent basis it's game over.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4228787]Any truth to the rumor that Sonny Werblin is now sporting a brand new Maybin number 51 jersey??? :P[/QUOTE]
    I doubt it Savage.

Sonny has a major hard-on for Maybin.

Maybin could have the game-ending sack in the Super Bowl and Werblin would still hate on him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Pats decide to go no huddle a lot, they will struggle with communication because of the crowd.

Maybin will see time, there is no question about it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4228787]Any truth to the rumor that Sonny Werblin is now sporting a brand new Maybin number 51 jersey??? :P[/QUOTE]

Sonny Wobblin was last seen choking on fried crow.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://kelevra23.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/mayhem.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Flaming Mo;4228809]If the Pats decide to go no huddle a lot, [B]they will struggle with communication because of the crowd[/B].

Maybin will see time, there is no question about it.[/QUOTE]

Fair point. The crowd needs to keep the energy level up. Points by the Jets O should greatly help there.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I hope Krafty's been on the phone with Allstate this week upping his coverage.

may·hem (mhm, mm)
    n.
    1. The offense of willfully maiming or crippling a person.
    2. Infliction of violent injury on a person or thing with wanton destruction
    3. A state of violent disorder or riotous confusion; havoc.

Are you in good hands?