Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Bills

All League

Bye Bye Bills

Cowboys are sticking it to the pretenders. 28-7 and the 2nd half has just started.

Once the Jets spank the Pats tonight, the Jets will control their own destiny.

The Bills could come back and win today and Jets would still control their own destiny.

All League
    [QUOTE=Santonio;4228951]The Bills could come back and win today and Jets would still control their own destiny.[/QUOTE]

My point is that they are no longer a threat to be division champs. In my mind, it is down to the Jets and the Pats.

All Pro
    The Bills are non-factors.

We need to take care of business vs. the Pats tonight.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Austin;4228998]The Bills are non-factors.

We need to take care of business vs. the Pats tonight.[/QUOTE]

THIS. :yes:

they took the game off and replaced it with Steelers/Bengals. That's awesome.

Bills are/were always FRAUDS. Who was the JI poster last week hyping up the Bills before the Jets game? Please.....

Media nitwits, please remind us once again how great of a season Ryan Fitzpatrick is having....what a phucking joke. Based off of the first month of the year only. After that, he has been nothing but HOT garbage the past 6 weeks. Today, 3 INTs while being 20/31. Of course the b/s spin will be that he is completing about 67% of his passes. :rolleyes:

Give me Sanchise anyday of the week.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4229084]Media nitwits, please remind us once again how great of a season Ryan Fitzpatrick is having....what a phucking joke. Based off of the first month of the year only. After that, he has been nothing but HOT garbage the past 6 weeks. Today, 3 INTs while being 20/31. Of course the b/s spin will be that he is completing about 67% of his passes. :rolleyes:

Give me Sanchise anyday of the week.[/QUOTE]

Good enough for 60 mil, apparently. Money well spent?

[QUOTE=RIJetFan;4229100]Good enough for 60 mil, apparently. Money well spent?[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, no. I, along with many others on this site, thought it was a stupid move by the Bills. But I am happy they moved in that direction.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4229106]Ahhhh, no. I, along with many others on this site, thought it was a stupid move by the Bills. But I am happy they moved in that direction.[/QUOTE]

Me too. And I thought so before he had a couple of bad weeks in a row.

All Pro
    The Bills are a joke... and they have been a joke all season long.

I, not for one second, took them seriously.

Their QB is a JAG, their D is among the worst in the league.

It's funny that people actually thought they could do something significant this season.

They will be among the worst teams in the league next year too, book it.

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;4229120]The Bills are a joke... and they have been a joke all season long.

It's funny that people actually thought they could do something significant this season.

They will be among the worst teams in the league next year too, book it.[/QUOTE]

+1,000,000

Yes you did, like me, say all along that the Bills were frauds. Just so happens some other SOJF on this site predicted that the Jets were done last month and no way we will catch the Pats and surprising/surging Bills. :rolleyes: Look at us now.....:yes:

we've seen the bills scenario play out time and time again. fitzpatrick was winning early because he was too new for the teams to have a good book on him. after 5 games every defensive coordinator knew how to play the bills offense. there is a reason why fitzpatrick has been a journeyman for sooooo long. nice story but most don't have really happy endings.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;4229120]The Bills are a joke... and they have been a joke all season long.

They will be among the worst teams in the league next year too, book it.[/QUOTE]

They still get a well done from me for beating the Pats..:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    I wonder if Buffalo may be regretting the 6 year $59M contract ($24M guaranteed) given to Fitzie?

I'm sure Ralph Wilson is loving cutting that check every week. Buddy Nix might be looking for a new job next season. Granted, Buffalo's D is decimated with injuries but that doesn't explain their inept offense.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4229181]They still get a well done from me for beating the Pats..:yes:[/QUOTE]

+1 :D

Don't sleep on the Bills.

At least that's what I was told:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=OCCH;4229191]Don't sleep on the Bills.

At least that's what I was told:D[/QUOTE]

I'd say now is the pefect time Bills fans to go inter hibernation for winter, while their team still has a winning record... that way they can wake up in 2012 and still think their team is good.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;4228932]Cowboys are sticking it to the pretenders. 28-7 and the 2nd half has just started.

Once the Jets spank the Pats tonight, the Jets will control their own destiny.[/QUOTE]

I thought they were paper tigers. But it still is some sort of great job that Chan Gailey has done. They've already won more games than probably most thought possible.