Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More of afraid of Tebow than Brady

More of afraid of Tebow than Brady

due to his moblity and extending drives on 3rd down. and he scored last season vs. Jets.

All Pro
    Tebow is hot garbage.

But the Denver game is a little scary.

Short week, on the road. Denver is a tough place to play... Against an extremely unorthadox offense.

All League
    LOL

ummmm.................No

F Tebow.

wow, he can run the ball in from under the 10 yard line. What a gifted qb :zzz:

At least Tebow doesn't have to worry about Revis.

[QUOTE=NewYorkSackExchange;4229042]due to his moblity and extending drives on 3rd down. and he scored last season vs. Jets.[/QUOTE]

He is mobile, but he is not quick enough to exploit our slow linebackers. If it was a guy like Vick, then I would be concerned.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Austin;4229047]Tebow is hot garbage.

But the Denver game is a little scary.

[B]Short week, on the road. Denver is a tough place to play... Against an extremely unorthadox offense[/B].[/QUOTE]

Agreed, this is what worries me about the Denver game -- not Tebow.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;4229063]At least Tebow doesn't have to worry about Revis.[/QUOTE]

Good point. He's more likely to get picked by a DL. Who has tripped. And is lying on the ground. Face down.

More afraid of Tebow?

LMAOROFLMAO
    Maybe VMiller CBailey The thin air Not an option QB

Please tell me this thread is a joke? If not, DUMP!

Practice Squad
    Tebow has God on his side. Brady has Satan.

Not sure who to fear more. I guess it depends what kind of mood God is in on Thursday night. Hopefully, we don't get the Old Testament, pissed off vengeful beligerent drunk God.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Lithfan;4229067]Agreed, this is what worries me about the Denver game -- not Tebow.[/QUOTE]

its a short week for them too plus they are currently on the road while we are at home. Tebow will have to prepare for a very tough defense and one that confuses more experienced QBs. If we do not make mistakes, we will win.

Veteran
    The jets match up very well against the broncos, if there is a gimme on the schedule, this is it

liar

LOL

And the Bills will win the AFC also

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4229093]its a short week for them too plus they are currently on the road while we are at home. Tebow will have to prepare for a very tough defense and one that confuses more experienced QBs. If we do not make mistakes, we will win.[/QUOTE]

I never said I didn't think the .Jets would win - just more concerned by the circumstances than by Tebow.

I agree with your point that they have the same challenge we do, especially with an inexperienced QB

All League
    Let's see if we can get a W tonite before we worry about Thursday.

[QUOTE=BRONX JET;4229112]Let's see if we can get a W tonite before we worry about Thursday.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. One game at a time. No looking ahead.

[QUOTE=jetssjumets;4229117]Exactly. One game at a time. No looking ahead.[/QUOTE]

+1