Thread: Jets Inactives Today

Jets Inactives Today

S Brodney Pool, DT Kenrick Ellis inactive for Jets. Also: QB Kevin O'Connell, WR Eron Riley,RB Bilal Powell, TE Shawn Nelson and DT Martin Tevaseu

Jets Insider VIP
    Ellis again? Is that ankle sprain really that serious or is it a numbers game with DeVito back?

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4229266]Ellis again? Is that ankle sprain really that serious or is it a numbers game with DeVito back?[/QUOTE]

Dude relax. I think they want to make sure he is healthy and the D line is really playing well. No reason to rush him back.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4229266]Ellis again? Is that ankle sprain really that serious or is it a numbers game with DeVito back?[/QUOTE]

disappointed about ellis too, but my guess is thats its a combo of the two. i'd look for him to be active on thurs, versus a team that cannot throw for anything.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=mavericknyc1980;4229267]Dude relax. I think they want to make sure he is healthy and the D line is really playing well. No reason to rush him back.[/QUOTE]

I am relaxed. It was a ****ing question.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4229277]I am relaxed. It was a ****ing question.[/QUOTE]
    He must have heard the emotion in your fingers as you typed.

I think with Ellis it's more of a numbers game. (Maybe he's hurt too, who knows.) In the last game against NE, didn't they only dress like 4 Dlinemen or something crazy like that? Rex likes to go small against the Pats...

This is one of those games where an extra DB is more important than an extra defensive lineman

All Pro
    Ellis had a really nice 5 or 6 plays.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4229297]Ellis had a really nice 5 or 6 plays.[/QUOTE]

Oh, the stories he'll be able to tell his cellmate after the trial...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4229280]He must have heard the emotion in your fingers as you typed.[/QUOTE]

There are real feelings behind that keyboard.

are you sure Aaron Maybin is not inactive, CAUSE HOW COME HE HAS NOT BEEN ON THE FCKKGING FIELD ???

Rex Ryan is really pissing me off.