Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "KneeJerk the Jets Blow Fire Everyone Bench Everyone" Thread

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Mark Sanchez and the 2011 Jets

...are a laughable disgrace.

This is not how you rise to opportunity.

Benching Sanchez is what I'd consider right now. He's awful.

DC

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dcronin;4231456]...are a laughable disgrace.

This is not how you rise to opportunity.

Benching Sanchez is what I'd consider right now. He's awful.

DC[/QUOTE]

It's also the pass protection, it's been awful tonight. You can't blame this completely on Sanchez.

I'm not defending him here, he's played awful, but lets put it in perspective.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    For who? The jets made 100% sure there was no one at all capable of threatening their kid gloves QB.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Rex said and I quote....

Can some other then the jets beat the patriots! Im putting out a challenge to the rest of the league. What a freakin joke !!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

1st overall pick next yr... CB!

Yep a damn cornerback, because this defense is predicated on covering the receiver's. Why rush the passers when all our corners can stop all the receivers. give brady and the rest of the qb's 10 plus seconds to throw. We all know rex loves his corners.. That should be our focus every year.

sarcasm aside, i don't have no damn clue why eric smith is the starting safety or what he did to deserve that spot. Week in and week out, it's the same ****. This guy gets more beat then tina turner in the 90's. We won't make it to the sb this year, we can dream. but as long as we have this schmuck and no pass rush then we can't fathom a sb this year.

Bart scott, guy can't cover no one as well and it only good on the run. Have to sub him out on every passing play.

Offense.. asleep the whole first half the whole damn season. why would you go empty backfield on 2nd down and let the other team know that your passing. shotty can go **** him self

sanchez has his head up his ass.

We can't take advantage of 2nd and 3rd stringers and the last ranked pass defense. out coached..

UGHHHH i need a blunt... we still can make it to the playoffs, but whats the point. we wont make it far unless this team can get their head out of their ass and fix these issues and get eric smith out of the field.

we should have gone no huddle when we were down 2 scores late in the 3rd, but we gingerly go down the field killing lots of clock, when all game you have had issues scoring.

maybe it's an overreaction, maybe the pats just own us. our kryptonite. but i am getting tired of seeing a half ass team go out there like the game means **** to them.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool story bro

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should take his own advice.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we had a viable backup.

This kid needs a little fire under his feet, man he's just awful.

Lazy, no concentration, not locked in.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I miss the gunslinging Sanchez

Remember him? His 1st five games as a Jet or so he threw it around down the field. But then he had that 5 int game in buffalo, and Schotty harped on him about checking it down. Now he looks down the field for 2 seconds and if nothings wide open he checks it down way to fast.
    Now I understand our receivers aren't going to get wide open every play, but they get paid to make the tough catches. We have 2 deep threats and TE that can create mismatches down the field. Its time we start utilizing them, its time for Sanchez to throw the ball again.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Are they back?

The SOJ's that is. I think they are. Can anyone convince me otherwise? And you can not use back to back AFCCG's as your evidence. Because remember part of the SOJ is that they build you up only to fail incredibly. I just don't know what to say other than it's getting old watching this crap product we are trying to pass off as football.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    When did they ever leave? SOJ :(

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blame Schotte.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

The Jets Have Been Exposed

This game will hopefully pull Rex and all these delusional coaches and players back down to reality. Belichick and Brady are still light years ahead of us. We can't even score on the worst defense in the league. Our offensive line can't even stop three rushers, while Brady has all day to throw while we throw the house at him.

The season isn't done yet, we can still hope for a wildcard, but if anyone thinks this team is going anywhere this year they need their heads checked.

I hope getting embarrassed on national TV the way they just did will get them eating some humble pie again. We need to go back to building a good, solid football team without all the holes we have.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

The Official "KneeJerk the Jets Blow Fire Everyone Bench Everyone" Thread

Right here, friends.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=David Harris;4231597]If we had a viable backup.

This kid needs a little fire under his feet, man he's just awful.

Lazy, no concentration, not locked in.[/QUOTE]

agreed

they need a viable back up next year not old man river

Maybe a David Garrard.The message needs to be sent.Get it together or you can be replaced

Oh fire schitty

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    youguys are going to upset all of Sanchez's hero-worshipping fans here. They will be up all night crying!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Unwatchable. Pathetic. Embarassing.

Against the 32nd ranked D in the NFL...the Jets barely manage 16 points.
    Where to begin?
    Penalties.
    Turnovers.
    Horrible playcalling.
    No answer for the no-huddle.
    Abominable play from the QB-forget the argument about protection-he's like a deer in the headlights half of the time. Just staring and holding the ball forever...he's lucky he didn't lose at least three fumbles on sacks and being flushed out and holding the ball like an idiot.
    No answer for the no-huddle is really a problem which we might put under the category "coaching".

Let's go Packers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    FIRE TEH MODZ!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could go for another great Tanny draft, like say 2006?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez and our offense have been terrible. Our D doesn't have a chance.