Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How can you guys seriously blame Mark Sanchez for this?

Veteran

How can you guys seriously blame Mark Sanchez for this?

-He drove down the field only to have folk miss a kick.
    -He drove down the field yet again and had to run it in himself.
    -He drove down again and threw a TD to Plax.
    Not to mention our O-line forgot how to block a scrub named Andre Carter who was a failed Redskin castoff for christ's sake.

-Interception that bounced off green's god damned face.
    -Second interception argueably in garbage time while Nink made a good play on the ball.

Blame the defense for not being able to line up correctly or special teams for inexcuseable mistakes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sanchez is awful

Don't fire a rocket at your RB's face when he's five yards in front of you...

Two scores with 8 mins left is not garbage time.

[QUOTE=SMC;4231816]Sanchez is awful[/QUOTE] +1

I'm not blaming him for the loss. Just his terrible play.

Jets Insider VIP
    Chad Pennington started it. Mark Sanchez throws the ball to damn hard. he needs to noodle it down a bit. Get back to some Chad football. Know what im saying Hell Yeah

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Mark Sanchez has maybe the most talent in the NFL on his team.

He's just not good. He gets sacked right? Watch the replay fool, good QBs get rid of the rock and make it look easy. He's just not good. AT ALL!!!

Andre Carter had 4.5 sacks!!!!! It's not the line, its the slow minded QB.

He plays scared, never looks off the main target, is afraid to fit the ball into tight spots, fires the ball to guys 4 yards from him, cant throw the back shoulder, has no touch, super innacurate.....should I keep going because I can!!!

I'M DONE WITH MARK!!!!!! DONE!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SMC;4231816]Sanchez is awful[/QUOTE]

Agreed..

Veteran
    I have been the biggest Sanchez supporter but I think he isn't that good. By now he should improve. The pats are the last ranked D in the NFL, and with no secondary. He has no game awareness. The timeout he called was huge to end the half, giving brady time. He still looks like a rookie.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4231818]Don't fire a rocket at your RB's face when he's five yards in front of you...

Two scores with 8 mins left is not garbage time.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so now Sanchez is throwing the ball TOO HARD?
    I can't believe a ball can hit an NFL RB in the face and you have the nerve to blame Sanchez. Green dropped a ball earlier too, guy cannot catch out of the backfield.

Sanchez = Flacco

Neither QB can take their team to the next level.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4231849]Oh, so now Sanchez is throwing the ball TOO HARD?
    I can't believe a ball can hit an NFL RB in the face and you have the nerve to blame Sanchez. Green dropped a ball earlier too, guy cannot catch out of the backfield.[/QUOTE]

He needs to call Chad and get that arm under control before he hurts someone.

This thread is comical. We have the worst Pass D in the NFL and were playing without are 2 best DBs. Ventrone, Moore, Adams and Mouton seroiusly ? Thank god for the Sanchize or the Pats would be looking at a possible wildcard.

He's horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you Jet homers realize this.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=ArmyJets04;4231848]I have been the biggest Sanchez supporter but I think he isn't that good. By now he should improve. The pats are the last ranked D in the NFL, and with no secondary. He has no game awareness. The timeout he called was huge to end the half, giving brady time. He still looks like a rookie.[/QUOTE]

I'll admit the time out was horrible, but c'mon they got the ball on the 20 and the D let them kill 'em with a minute and a half left.

All League
    I can't believe a ball can hit an NFL RB in the face and you have the nerve to blame Sanchez. Green dropped a ball earlier too, guy cannot catch out of the backfield.[/QUOTE]

You mean to tell me that Greene is the hard nosed runner and LT is the one who catches balls out of the backfield???

Damn, someone should have told Schotty that at halftime :rolleyes:

If Mark knows that, why throw a bullet to him? It's like Cano firing a rocket at Tex from 5 yards away when the base runner is jogging down the line. If he misses it, Tex looks bad but Cano misread the situation...

Rookie
    Lets see While the defense wasn't perfect (and if you expected them to pitch a shut out against New England you have to check your own expectations)

-defense gave us our first points of the game
    -defense forced several stops in the first half, the offense did nothing for us (not all on Mark, but certainly there were stops made) we did not capitalize on any of that.
    -True folk missed on the opening drive, bu only after the offense stalled.
    -the Defense was give two short fields, one by special teams, and one by our offense.
    -Defense was on the field most of the third quarter, if the offense could move the ball that would be as bad.
    -as stated by others down two scores with 8 minutes is not garbage time, throwing a pic six to go down Three scores makes it garbage time.

this was pretty much a team flop- but guess what New England has a good offense we made some plays and not others, New England has a bad defense which once again we made look like the Belichump Defenses of old.

to hang this solely on the defense is indefensible.

[QUOTE=Dynasty;4231857]This thread is comical. We have the worst Pass D in the NFL and were playing without are 2 best DBs. Ventrone, Moore, Adams and Mouton seroiusly ? Thank god for the Sanchize or the Pats would be looking at a possible wildcard.

He's horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you Jet homers realize this.[/QUOTE]

Come back tomorrow.

I'd ban you to be honest.

Inflammatory posting after a lost by a troll seems reason enough...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Dynasty;4231857]This thread is comical. We have the worst Pass D in the NFL and were playing without are 2 best DBs. Ventrone, Moore, Adams and Mouton seroiusly ? Thank god for the Sanchize or the Pats would be looking at a possible wildcard.

He's horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you Jet homers realize this.[/QUOTE]

FU*CK YOU!!! Sanchez sucks!! But fu*ck you!

All League

This is where you need to be right now? Rubbing it in?!

You sound like a jerk.