Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How can you guys seriously blame Mark Sanchez for this?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    The entire team sucked, not just Sanchez. BUT Sanchez does deserve a good part of the blame.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4231814]-He drove down the field only to have folk miss a kick.
    -He drove down the field yet again and had to run it in himself.
    -He drove down again and threw a TD to Plax.
    Not to mention our O-line forgot how to block a scrub named Andre Carter who was a failed Redskin castoff for christ's sake.

[B]-Interception that bounced off green's god damned face.[/B]
    -Second interception argueably in garbage time while Nink made a good play on the ball.

Blame the defense for not being able to line up correctly or special teams for inexcuseable mistakes.[/QUOTE]

Sanchez was just interviewed on the SNY postgame. Sanchez said he threw the ball too hard to Greene. It was Sanchez's fault.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;4231879]Sanchez was just interviewed on the SNY postgame. Sanchez said he threw the ball too hard to Greene. It was Sanchez's fault.[/QUOTE]

Shocker.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dynasty;4231857]This thread is comical. We have the worst Pass D in the NFL and were playing without are 2 best DBs. Ventrone, Moore, Adams and Mouton seroiusly ? Thank god for the Sanchize or the Pats would be looking at a possible wildcard.

He's horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you Jet homers realize this.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/C64DAD88.jpg[/img]

Jog on you mug.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dynasty;4231857]This thread is comical. We have the worst Pass D in the NFL and were playing without are 2 best DBs. Ventrone, Moore, Adams and Mouton seroiusly ? Thank god for the Sanchize or the Pats would be looking at a possible wildcard.

He's horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you Jet homers realize this.[/QUOTE]

He is Pretty much Tony Romo 2. He has been clutch at times but he has also cost us at some wrong times. While I hate to agree with a pats fan, lets face it its year three, he is what he is.

If you disagree fine, but tell me how much longer are you gonna wait for constancy to catch up with Sanchez? How long does it take for him to become the answer? When do stop making excuses for him?
    Last edited by ptath2; 11-14-2011 at 12:41 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;4231879]Sanchez was just interviewed on the SNY postgame. Sanchez said he threw the ball too hard to Greene. It was Sanchez's fault.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was a little hard but c'mon man this is the NFL. If you think Kyle Wilson should have had that first INT (which he SHOULD have) than an OFFENSIVE player should have no excuse for at least getting his hands up when he knows there is a strong possibility he is getting the ball.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetFreak89;4231886]Yes it was a little hard but c'mon man this is the NFL. If you think Kyle Wilson should have had that first INT (which he SHOULD have) than an OFFENSIVE player should have no excuse for at least getting his hands up when he knows there is a strong possibility he is getting the ball.[/QUOTE]

One play was 5 yards away.

The other 20+...

See the difference?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez is just a bad QB

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ptath2;4231885]He is Pretty much Tony Romo 2. He has been clutch at times but he has also cost us at some wrong times. While I hate to agree with a pats fan, lets face it its year three, he is what he is.

If you disagree fine, but tell me how much longer are you gonna wait for constancy to catch up with Sanchez? How long does it take for him to become the answer? When do stop making excuse for him?[/QUOTE]

Easy:

1) Let me see him perform with an OC who doesn't have a past filled with failures.
    2) I give him until he has consecutive years of no improvement. Regardless of him having a bad game, he has still improved this year in almost every major category. You don't sell a stock when it is on the rise and you don't dump a 1st round QB when he is showing constant improvement. Don't be so short-sighted.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4231814]-

How can you guys [SIZE="3"]NOT[/SIZE] seriously blame Mark Sanchez for [SIZE="3"]PART OF [/SIZE]this?[/QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY in need of some fixing was this thread title, hmmm?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said he should've put it in the number, yes that's true and yes he took the blame. He always has, you expect him to start throwing his teammates under the bus NOW?
    It's the NFL catch the ball.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is what he is an average QB, guy who will make good plays and some mind numbingly bad plays

Besides Brady, Rodgers and Brees there are no sure bets in the NFL.

And the playcalling sucked, they cant cover and we dont throw any seam routes or go's

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of the times he had all day to throw and step up in the pocket and held on to the ball for an eternity. For life of me i can not understand how that secondary generated some coverage sacks and an intentional grounding.

He was innacurate.

He and WR's failed sight adjustments.

They took zero shots over the top of the D once again, bracketing themselves.

What a putrid offensive performance.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetFreak89;4231896]Easy:

1) Let me see him perform with an OC who doesn't have a past filled with failures.
    2) I give him until he has consecutive years of no improvement. Regardless of him having a bad game, he has still improved this year in almost every major category. You don't sell a stock when it is on the rise and you don't dump a 1st round QB when he is showing constant improvement. Don't be so short-sighted.[/QUOTE] Not even about stats. About his poor pocket awareness. Holds the ball too long. Stares down recievers. Improper check downs. Terrible accuracy. Overall bad decision making.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez is:

1. Inaccurate
    2. Panics
    3. Can't look of his primary receiver if covered
    4 Has a horrible offensive coordinator
    5. Has lost his team.

I don't think he will ever be elite--but he certainly can win if he is is in the right system with the right coaching.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;4231925]Sanchez is:

1. Inaccurate
    2. Panics
    3. Can't look of his primary receiver if covered
    4 Has a horrible offensive coordinator
    5. Has lost his team.

I don't think he will ever be elite--but he certainly can win if he is is in the right system with the right coaching.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this.........

Face it Sanchez isn't going anywhere for a while, they better **** can ****ty before its too late

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4231814]-He drove down the field only to have folk miss a kick.
    -He drove down the field yet again and had to run it in himself.
    -He drove down again and threw a TD to Plax.
    Not to mention our O-line forgot how to block a scrub named Andre Carter who was a failed Redskin castoff for christ's sake.

-Interception that bounced off green's god damned face.
    -Second interception argueably in garbage time while Nink made a good play on the ball.

Blame the defense for not being able to line up correctly or special teams for inexcuseable mistakes.[/QUOTE]

First let me say, I am not saying Sanchez was the cause of the loss tonight, and I think with a more conservative play caller, he can make it to the superbowl.

#1 He called a horrible timeout at the end of the 1st half
    #2 He stared the receivers down tonight way too hard
    #3 that ball he threw to Green was a 100mph Nolan Ryan fastball from less than 5 yds.. Not Greenes faut
    #4 he had horrible pocket presence tonight. Not reading the pressure, and had happy feet all night long

Other than that he did great!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    wild card 4eva

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETSET47;4231854]Sanchez = Flacco

Neither QB can take their team to the next level.[/QUOTE]

Throw Matt Ryan in that mix. These guys are hyped up for no good reason.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously though, you can't blame this loss on Sanchez.

-Greece can't catch --> INT --> Pats score
    -McKnight fumble -->Pats score
    -Holmes falls / Folk misses FG --> no points on opening drive
    -Secondary can't handle the no-huddle --> Pats score
    -no pass rush
    -o-line can't block Carter

I WILL kill Sanchez for the early timeout late in the 2nd quarter. But overall he didn't kill this team tonight.

It was EVERYONE. Just too many mistakes by the entire team.