Thread: HELP

Rookie

HELP

I really need somebody to stick a POM-POM up my a**. Tell me how this loss is good for me.
    Tell me all is good in JETS land.
    Tell me how we win out and hope the Pats slip up.
    Tell me how we went to the AFCCG 2 years in a row so all is good.
    Where the h*ll is LadDWCimnotdone when I need him to talk me off the ledge?
    Please give me the stats that tells me how good we are if you throw out this game or that game.
    Been drinking lots of beer. Please help me. I need you

Jets Insider VIP
    Can I put something else up your ass instead?

[QUOTE=jetsonly;4231824]I really need somebody to stick a POM-POM up my a**. Tell me how this loss is good for me.
    Where the h*ll is LadDWCimnotdone when I need him to talk me off the ledge?
    Please give me the stats that tells me how good we are if you throw out this game or that game.
    Been drinking lots of beer. Please help me. I need you[/QUOTE]

We lost to our nemesis in front of the nation (again) its not the first time.
    They still have Brady and Belichick and he OUTCOACHED us and OUTEXECUTED us.
    Grow up and accept it. Dont drink. Stay sober and rememeber, you could be an Eagles fan.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4231838]Can I put something else up your ass instead?[/QUOTE]

No :rolleyes:

Rookie
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;4231852]We lost to our nemesis in front of the nation (again) its not the first time.
    They still have Brady and Belichick and he OUTCOACHED us and OUTEXECUTED us.
    Grow up and accept it. Dont drink. Stay sober and rememeber, you could be an Eagles fan.[/QUOTE]

That's the rub. I am grown up. Just sick of this sh*t.
    I didn't start drinking till they scored right befor half.

Rookie
    Funny how there are no Pom-Pomers here telling us how all will be fine.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsonly;4231824]I really need somebody to stick a POM-POM up my a**. Tell me how this loss is good for me.
    Where the h*ll is[B] LadDWCimnotdone[/B] when I need him to talk me off the ledge?
    Been drinking lots of beer. Please help me. I need you[/QUOTE]

why dont you go see him. Maybe you can both stick pom poms up your asses and have a good cry. good God Get your balls out of your purse

Rookie
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4231903]why dont you go see him. Maybe you can both stick pom poms up your asses and have a good cry. good God Get your balls out of your purse[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: Nice. you don't get it, but nice

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsonly;4231915]:rolleyes: Nice. you don't get it, but nice[/QUOTE]

I get it it was sarcasm. I could not let the pom pom ass play go though

Rookie
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4231924]I get it it was sarcasm. I could not let the pom pom ass play go though[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Now I feel better :D

Well look at it this way. Buff is sticking up the field. Cinci SHOULD loose their next 3 and the Ravens are in a bad way right now. Unless you fear Tenn we at least have a PO spot. That should get you threw at least 3 more weeks.

Don't know how to easy your pain, JetsOnly

especially when you think about how far down the depth chart the Patriots had to go to staff a secondary. Do you realize that noe of NE's projected starters in the secondary at the start of the camp - Sanders, Meriweather, Boddin, McCourty - were on the field at any point in the second half?

Ryan has a major hard-on for DBs, yet his system is turning out a pedestrain product in big games. Kyle Wilson is the most improved Jet this year? Really, Chris Collinsworth? The Jets secondary was, as always, arrogant, totally leaving Ocho uncovered, and that cost them 6 points. I love how Revis abandons coverage on Ocho, then raises his hands in disgust after Ocho picks up 53 yards. You roll the dice, you accept the consequences.

Do you want to know when the Jets will get it together, JetsOnly? When the most important thing ceases to be having the best CB in football. Why the hell is that so important to everyone?