Thread: A Good Grief Mini Rant

Jets Insider VIP

A Good Grief Mini Rant

I can say honestly I have been a Jets fan since 1969 and I can say this game hurts me as much as the Mud Bowl.

These loses and last years loss to Pitt in the manner that they lost is actually hurting me to much; losses like these are tearing my heart out. I canít take it. I really canít. The Jets were awful, I mean AWFUL!!!!!

A team that canít hit chip field goals and catch punts etc has no business even mentioning a High School Championship least of all winning the SB!!!!!

I swear if the Jets lose this year and fail to make the playoffs I will become that which I dislike and that is the SOJFÖÖ Itís Sickening!!!

DAM........... and GOOD GRIEF!!!! :eek:

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4231895]I can say honestly I have been a Jets fan since 1969 and I can say this game hurts me as much as the Mud Bowl.

These loses and last years loss to Pitt in the manner that they lost is actually hurting me to much; losses like these are tearing my heart out. I canít take it. I really canít. The Jets were awful, I mean AWFUL!!!!!

A team that canít hit chip field goals and catch punts etc has no business even mentioning a High School Championship least of all winning the SB!!!!!

I swear if the Jets lose this year and fail to make the playoffs I will become that which I dislike and that is the SOJFÖÖ Itís Sickening!!!

DAM........... and GOOD GRIEF!!!! :eek:[/QUOTE]

I'm with you CB...... excruciating.