Thread: Fans sitting on the Jets sideline don't understand the home field advantage concept

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Fans sitting on the Jets sideline don't understand the home field advantage concept

I was in section 115A tonight, and yeah the Jets got outplayed.
    [B]But for the first 3 quarters even when the outcome of the game was in question, 85% of the fans who sat along the jets sideline were totally quiet, refusing to make noise even when the Pats had the ball.[/B]

I was pleading with the fans around me to make more noise, but nobody was into it. Apparently these people do not understand that noise = greater likelihood of false starts/delay of game.

We will never again experience Jets/Pats 2009 because they have priced the real fans out of existence.
    Last edited by JetsCrazey; 11-14-2011 at 12:49 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey;4231907]I was in section 115A tonight, and yeah the Jets got outplayed.
    [B]But for the first 3 quarters even when the outcome of the game was in question, 85% of the fans who sat along the jets sideline were totally quiet, refusing the make noise even when the Pats had the ball.[/B]

I was pleading with the fans around me to make more noise, but nobody was into it. Apparently these people do not understand that noise = greater likelihood of false starts/delay of game.

We will never again experience Jets/Pats 2009 because they have priced the real fans out of existence.[/QUOTE]

The problem is the Jets offense f-ing sucks the 1st half of every single damn game and sucks the life out of the defense and the fans.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4231911]The problem is the Jets offense f-ing sucks the 1st half of every single damn game and sucks the life out of the defense and the fans.[/QUOTE]

true. the team did little to help tonight.
    But still, I don't know if it's because our fanbase has been let down so much or what, but these people don't understand how to be loud other than 3 or 4 plays a game.