Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The fans......

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

The fans......

Fans showed up, coaching did not............ Shotty blows.... Why did they get away from the slants 12-15 yrs down the field? Sanchez blew big time tonight.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking on behalf of the fans, I am sick and tired of making noise to help our defense. I wind up leaving the game with a sore throat and sore hands cheering [I]not[/I] scoring instead of the other way around.

Because our D spends so much time on the field and our O does nothing, 3 hours at MetLife Stadium is work. It's exhausting.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, tonight was a flop... We have not beaten a team to get first place since 98...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The tailgate scene was epic tonight. Visited Flagman and our own former 16H host, Randy. Until Rex stops coddling Sanchez the pregame will remain better than the game itself. Wish we had McElroy right now. L11 enjoy the rest of the season and thanks much for the delicious Harp drafts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    all that needs to be said about last night's mess was said by Rex (paraphrase)

the Offense SUCKED

the Defense SUCKED

the Special Teams SUCKED

all THREE

the good news

a game in only 3 days plus to fumigate the memories of this one

GO JETS

KICK THE CRAP OUT OF TEBOW AND THE BRONCOS

back Thursday AM

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flagman: What was the crowd like at MetLife? Watching on TV, it looked absolutely dead. There were times when it positively silent.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4232160]Flagman: What was the crowd like at MetLife? Watching on TV, it looked absolutely dead. There were times when it positively silent.[/QUOTE]
    plenty noisy in my section, my voice is shot today

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4232166]plenty noisy in my section, my voice is shot today[/QUOTE]

Good. On TV it looked like a morgue. I even caught Ed trying to start a cheer to no avail.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4231954]Fans showed up, coaching did not............ Shotty blows.... Why did they get away from the slants 12-15 yrs down the field? Sanchez blew big time tonight.....[/QUOTE]

Yes Schotty blows. Yes he gets some of the blame for not having a better game plan. But if we are being honest everyone on the Jets sideline gets a big fat [B][SIZE="4"]F[/SIZE][/B] for last night. Thanks for the beer. Always nice to meet a good Jets fan.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4231971]Yes, tonight was a flop... [B]We have not beaten a team to get first place since 98[/B]...[/QUOTE]

Unless you consider 02?? ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't throw slants...

Because Sanchez always takes seven step drops or throws from a deep shotgun!

Whatever happened to the three- step or rise up and throw- Holmes, Plz and Kerl could all handle that!~:mad:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4232190]Unless you consider 02?? ;)[/QUOTE]

I did consider 02, we beat GB to get in after NE beat the fish. Head to head we fail in that position. Just unfortunately we can not in that position often.

Last year the 45-3 blowout loss
    Last night
    Fake Spike game

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4232160]Flagman: What was the crowd like at MetLife? Watching on TV, it looked absolutely dead. There were times when it positively silent.[/QUOTE]

Great crowd to start, Captain Hooks miss def sucked some air out of the place. Fewest empty seats I have seen. Funny, that I just received a survey...

"The Jets value the feedback and support of our fans. We are constantly working to ensure that your experience at MetLife Stadium meets your expectations in every way. Because your continued support is so important to us, we need to hear your voice! Please take the next 5-10 minutes to express your opinions regarding your experience at last night's Jets game vs. the New England Patriots."

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;4232077]The tailgate scene was epic tonight. Visited Flagman and our own former 16H host, Randy. Until Rex stops coddling Sanchez the pregame will remain better than the game itself. Wish we had McElroy right now. L11 enjoy the rest of the season and thanks much for the delicious Harp drafts.[/QUOTE]

anytime, think I might make the keg a regular part going forward...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=petejet;4232181]Yes Schotty blows. Yes he gets some of the blame for not having a better game plan. But if we are being honest everyone on the Jets sideline gets a big fat [B][SIZE="4"]F[/SIZE][/B] for last night. Thanks for the beer. Always nice to meet a good Jets fan.[/QUOTE]

Same here, always welcome to come by for a brew or two...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4231965]Speaking on behalf of the fans, I am sick and tired of making noise to help our defense. I wind up leaving the game with a sore throat and sore hands cheering [I]not[/I] scoring instead of the other way around.

Because our D spends so much time on the field and our O does nothing, 3 hours at MetLife Stadium is work. It's exhausting.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I said this at the game last night. The offense kills the defense and the fans.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped by too, albeit a little late, while we were heading into the stadium. Great to meet you in person! You have a nice set-up there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rhyan66;4232597]I stopped by too, albeit a little late, while we were heading into the stadium. Great to meet you in person! You have a nice set-up there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, feel free to come by anytime...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

it was nothing like the 09 game...

but TBH it became exhausting like another poster said...

the offense sucked the life out of the stadium big time.