Thread: HEY REX: Is the Schotty Experiment Over Finally?

HEY REX: Is the Schotty Experiment Over Finally?

Hey Rex, what's up? Thanks for coming out. Hey listen, if your offense which features about 5 first round picks can't seem to ever dominate a game - don't you think there's something wrong with the Indian and not the Peace Pipe? A.K.A., we have the players to get things done against [B]the worst passing defense in the NFL[/B]. Ever stop to wonder why the Jets consistently cannot dominate a game offensively?

I can track back about five years of the Jets having this problem. I'm wondering if you could tell me though Rex, what variable is constant over those 5 years as pertains to the offense? Just Wondering. THX.

All Pro
    Schotty will be gone next year. I think that's already a given.

He'll be an OC under his father in the UFL, next year.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 11-14-2011 at 01:44 AM.

[QUOTE=2009fatman;4232016]Schotty will be gone next year. I think that's already a given.[/QUOTE]

Schotty is going nowhere. He'll get a 10 year extension and for the next 10 years while the Jets talented offense underperforms we will be blaming Mark Sanchez or Plaxico Burress for not converting on 3rd and 9 while running a 5 yard button hook.

Also Leonhard and Eric Smith will be our starting Safeties the next 10 years.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4232018]Schotty is going nowhere. He'll get a 10 year extension[/QUOTE]

Could be right, heard him and Tone have the same agent.:D

How does Schotty still have a job?! Especially in the NY media market?! There has to be a better alternative out there.

The way Rex defends schotty; he's not going anywhere.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JETSET47;4232044]How does Schotty still have a job?! Especially in the NY media market?[/QUOTE]

He still has a job because the owner wants him here. What could Rex say? Schotty was forced on him by the FO.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 11-14-2011 at 02:14 AM.

[QUOTE=2009fatman;4232058]He still has a job because the owner wants him here.[/QUOTE]

Woody likes Schotty and apparently the rest of the CS and FO do as well. Unfortunately this c*cksucker is entrenched and he's not egregiously horrible with a 1-15 record like Kotite was so the Jets' organization isn't forced to fire him.