Thread: SNY Post-Game

Jets Insider VIP

SNY Post-Game

I'm glad these douches morons (Klecko, Lucas & Co.) could yuk it up and joke after such a god-awful game. Is this why I turned on their post-game show? guess I was wrong expecting some professionalism and professional criticisms, why did I bother? I don't know, I'm just pissed off :mad:
    looking for some opinions on SNY post-game

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=R. Tyme;4232082]I'm glad these douches morons (Klecko, Lucas & Co.) could yuk it up and joke after such a god-awful game. Is this why I turned on their post-game show? guess I was wrong expecting some professionalism and professional criticisms, why did I bother? I don't know, I'm just pissed off :mad:
    looking for some opinions on SNY post-game[/QUOTE]

I like watching it because they are REAL when the Jets do good, or bad.. They leave no stone un-turned.

Its Therapy for me, kinda like this Message board. I almost NEVER disagree with Adam Schein... Kleco's report cards sometimes make me wonder if he even watched the game! I love him as a player, but he is not very bright.

Remember they are jet fans too, especially Lucas.. When he said if we lose to Denver he would just leave, he is speaking from the heart..

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    shien and lucas are a$$ holes and the post game it self is a joke they dont say wahts right and wrong and what needs to change they just talk shi$t ...=- Kleco...we played awful period...we need to play well for the rest of the way and we still have wash phil denver miami and buff....we arent getting in the play offs unless we have at least 10 wins this sesaon might be over after tonight.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=LETSGOJETS;4232084]I like watching it because they are REAL when the Jets do good, or bad.. They leave no stone un-turned.

Its Therapy for me, kinda like this Message board. I almost NEVER disagree with Adam Schein... Kleco's report cards sometimes make me wonder if he even watched the game! I love him as a player, but he is not very bright.

Remember they are jet fans too, especially Lucas.. When he said if we lose to Denver he would just leave, he is speaking from the heart..[/QUOTE]

If we lose to denver season is over plain and simple....this is a must win no doubt

All Pro
    Disagree. I like their post game analysis. They are very real and brutally honest. Especially Lucas.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 11-14-2011 at 07:40 AM.

[QUOTE=R. Tyme;4232082]I'm glad these douches morons (Klecko, Lucas & Co.) could yuk it up and joke after such a god-awful game. Is this why I turned on their post-game show? guess I was wrong expecting some professionalism and professional criticisms, why did I bother? I don't know, I'm just pissed off :mad:
    looking for some opinions on SNY post-game[/QUOTE]

The laughing wasn't intentional, it just happened, and it was ironic. The team played terrible and they pretty much covered every facet of it.

Why are you so pissed. Did they not deserve harsh and scathing criticism?

Yes, they did.

Jets Insider VIP
    It's not the harsh criticism that annoyed me, it was the snide remarks, the jokes-- the big laughter after a loss. Now, I know some of you are going to say 'well the Jets are a joke'....just saying, I don't like their style. I for one was not laughing after this game, but they were whooping it up. I didn't put the postgame show on to hear a bunch of idiots laughing at them (the Jets).
    Just my opinion, it bothered me that's all. I can't stand Lucas. Schein's okay.
    Klecko needs to get another job.

[QUOTE=Mainejet;4232119]The laughing wasn't intentional, it just happened, and it was ironic. The team played terrible and they pretty much covered every facet of it.

Why are you so pissed. Did they not deserve harsh and scathing criticism?

Yes, they did.[/QUOTE]

They call it gallows humor and the fact remains is that these three dudes are the only ones who give it to you straight---Kleco is the best.

[QUOTE=rextilleon;4232239]They call it gallows humor and the fact remains is that these three dudes are the only ones who give it to you straight---Kleco is the best.[/QUOTE]

It's obvious when you hear Klecko and Ray Lucas speak that the Jets are a very revered organization in their lives, their love for the team is obvious.

So, I agree totally, They are the ones that give to you straight without any personal vendettas, just love and admiration for their team. Unfortunately, sometimes the truth hurts.

Yes, these guys both love the Jets and are as frustrated as the rest of us.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;4232247]It's obvious when you hear Klecko and Ray Lucas speak that the Jets are a very revered organization in their lives, their love for the team is obvious.

So, I agree totally, They are the ones that give to you straight without any personal vendettas, just love and admiration for their team. Unfortunately, sometimes the truth hurts.[/QUOTE]

Bingo!

You hit the nail on the head.

They're fans. It is like one of us on tv. I love it.