Thread: It's our Quarterback.

It's our Quarterback.

Who's idea was it to put this 23 yr old, who has no idea about what image he wants to project, in GQ?

I bet no one knows.

Practice Squad
    LOL

A 26 yard field goal missed
    Punt return dropped on like their 16 yard line
    A good pass missed deflecting over 5 yards in the air to be intercepted

Theres alot of why they lost today and not much you can ask of the qb on those

Tell me who's idea it was to put this qb on the cover of gq?..with a spread of photos? What mother ****ing moron in the Jets organisation decided to take the eye off the ball and promote this fing qb? And what senior exec signed off on it?

What the **** are we rooting for?

[QUOTE=Hobblingjetster;4232089]Who's idea was it to put this 23 yr old, who has no idea about what image he wants to project, in GQ?

I bet no one knows.[/QUOTE]

IRRELEVANT.

The QB playing absolutely atrocious last night has nothing to do with GQ spreads. The QB simply didn't do his job last night, nothing could be more obvious.

[QUOTE=B2 Bomber;4232106]LOL

A 26 yard field goal missed
    Punt return dropped on like their 16 yard line
    A good pass missed deflecting over 5 yards in the air to be intercepted

Theres alot of why they lost today and not much you can ask of the qb on those[/QUOTE]

I agree that a coin that is flipped and lands on heads 50 times in a row has the same chance of landing on tails on the next flip.

I want a calm cool confident QB ruling his roost. A QB ready to take over in his third year. A QB ready to fight. I saw lost eyes at fing home. Disappointing.

Hall Of Fame
    Sooner or later YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE.

That is Mark Sanchez. Jekyll and Hyde.

When does the Sanchez experiment end?

There were so many chances where Sanchez should have made the play.

He didn't.

The QB leads. So now we go on the road again to make the Super Bowl and run into the ****ing Steelers again.

**** you mother ****ing ****.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Hobblingjetster;4232109]Tell me who's idea it was to put this qb on the cover of gq?..with a spread of photos? What mother ****ing moron in the Jets organisation decided to take the eye off the ball and promote this fing qb? And what senior exec signed off on it?

What the **** are we rooting for?[/QUOTE]

What on earth are you talking about?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Sanchez is not playing well this season, I agree, however the problem lies with Shotty. We have to replace him and find out if Sanchez is actually the future of this team or not. Shotty has not delivered with multiple QB's now, yes there has been some success, but the bottm line is our offense is boring, predictable, and the play calling is atrocious.

We will have no idea what Sanchez can truly become as long as Shotty is the OC. They may both have to go eventually but right now the team has a great deal invested in Sanchez' success.

[QUOTE=R. Tyme;4232170]What on earth are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Indeed. The perfection of alienation.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=R. Tyme;4232170]What on earth are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

It's the day after a bad loss rant.. Don't expect any rational thought and come to think of it Sanchez did the GQ shoot for charity..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Hobblingjetster;4232189]Indeed. The perfection of alienation.[/QUOTE]

Sorry :O
    Look, I understand your frustration but where does the GQ cover fit in?
    It's a fashion magazine. I don't think it was started by the Jets FO, usually a person (Sanchez) is approached by a magazine to do a shoot, and it was done in partnerships to benefit a charity. I don't blame any players for taking advantage of off-field opportunities.

Yeah, I have no problems with Sanchez's work ethic so the GQ stuff is meaningless. Its all about his ability which I am beginning to doubt. Remember, everyone was saying at the beginning of the season that the Jets would go as far as Sanchez took them--At this point, we are going south as is our Quarterback.

[QUOTE=jetswin;4232176]Sanchez is not playing well this season, I agree, however the problem lies with Shotty. We have to replace him and find out if Sanchez is actually the future of this team or not. Shotty has not delivered with multiple QB's now, yes there has been some success, but the bottm line is our offense is boring, predictable, and the play calling is atrocious.

We will have no idea what Sanchez can truly become as long as Shotty is the OC. They may both have to go eventually but right now the team has a great deal invested in Sanchez' success.[/QUOTE]

This, more than any other speculation about who is ultimately responsible for the offensive performance, is the best reason to bring in a new OC next year.

I personally think we're going to find that Schotty was not the problem, and that Sanchez really is an average-at-best QB and a new OC isn't going to make him smarter in the pocket, more accurate, and less erratic. But Sanchez is the guy that's making 50 million, and it's not like Schotty is some world-beater at OC. Schotty needs to go so a new philosophy can be brought in (hopefully, with an Alex-Smith-type impact).

Unfortunately, I also think we'll find next year that Sanchez is officially another in the long line of Jet QBs with good talent but glaring flaws that prevent them from reaching top-10 status.

I thought the GQ spread was tasteful, with a hint of elegance.

[QUOTE=R. Tyme;4232207]Sorry :O
    Look, I understand your frustration but where does the GQ cover fit in?
    It's a fashion magazine. I don't think it was started by the Jets FO, usually a person (Sanchez) is approached by a magazine to do a shoot, and it was done in partnerships to benefit a charity. I don't blame any players for taking advantage of off-field opportunities.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a marketer. Who are we rooting for? I know this site has to make a profit to survive, but from what I read here now it isn't for the fan.

Jets Insider VIP
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbkJnJzamJk[/url]

16 pts on the worst pass defense in the NFL. And we want to win the Super Bowl?

I'll continue to look backwards as long as the Jets coaches do.