Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Belicheck: Best defense in the league? S--k my D--k!

Veteran

Belicheck: Best defense in the league? S--k my D--k!

Belichick mocks Jets' defense
    By BRIAN COSTELLO
    Last Updated: 5:27 AM, November 14, 2011
    Who says Bill Belichick is a boring quote?
    As the Patriots coach walked off the MetLife Stadium field, he threw his arm around his son, Stephen, and added an exclamation mark to the Patriots’ 37-16 victory over the Jets.
    “Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s--- my d---,” the Patriots coach said in celebration.
    The remark just adds to the humiliating defeat the Patriots handed the Jets. The man in the hoodie doesn’t deliver gems like that to the press, but he clearly relished in beating the brash-talking Rex Ryan and the Jets.
    [email]brian.costello@nypost.com[/email]

[url]http://m.nypost.com/;s=X_by3_GeMPm3nYzljxdaT11/sports[/url]

He can say whatever he wants, the pats completely outclassed the jets in every phase of the game. The way our defense looked agains the no huddle was embarrassing! i just felt humiliated by how uterly useless our D looked on some of those stretches.

All League
    Just heard about that on boomer and carton

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Chrebetfan80;4232128]He can say whatever he wants, the pats completely outclassed the jets in every phase of the game. The way our defense looked agains the no huddle was embarrassing! i just felt humiliated by how uterly useless our D looked on some of those stretches.[/QUOTE]

Agreed - he earned the right to say what he wants last night.

All Pro
    The guy out coached Ryan and he got his players well-prepared for the game. After 2 very tough & physical games vs. the Steelers and Giants, they rose to the occassion.

Against a Schottenheimer controlled offense 30 defenses in the league look like the best.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4232147]Against a Schottenheimer controlled offense 30 defenses in the league look like the best.[/QUOTE]
    this.

Why does Shotty always take the blame, yet Rex and Sanchize get off scott free of criticism?

All League
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4232150]Why does Shotty always take the blame, yet Rex and Sanchize get off scott free of criticism?[/QUOTE]

you've been here enough (pathetically too much) to know that's not true. there's equal hate for all things jets after a loss.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4232150]Why does Shotty always take the blame, yet Rex and Sanchize get off scott free of criticism?[/QUOTE]
    a little friendly advice, I will have no patience for pats trolls today

All League
    Saw this one too.

At this point, Belichick can say whatever the **** he wants...I hope Rex and the whole team heard it.

All Pro
    THere was a pick 6, so technically only 31 points :D

[QUOTE=SouthTown;4232155]Saw this one too.

At this point, Belichick can say whatever the **** he wants...I hope Rex and the whole team heard it.[/QUOTE]

I think they probably heard it (at least intuitively) loud and clear after the D got lit up against Pittsburgh last year in the Championship Game. I have no problem with Bellicheat's pronouncement. I would have said the same thing. We'd all be LOLing this morning if Rex had said this last night about Brady and/or the Pats' offense after a win.

All Pro

First off, congrats on the win (that was painful). But if you think that Schotty is the only one taking the blame, you are not looking very hard. This one's on Rex, Schotty, Pettine, Sanchez, Mcknight, Smith, Brick, Mulligan, etc. Also on the Pats for taking advantage of every mistake -- and there were a lot of them.

Lots of blame to go around.

Hopefully we will see you in Foxboro in January.

Veteran
    Well, obviously Tom Brady didn't hear Belichek say it. If he had, we know what would have transpired.

Sounds made up to me.

weird he would talk about his own d*&k with his son..lol

Jets Insider VIP
    All I can say can you imagine what would be said if Rex or someone on the Jets stafff said something like this..

But as I said once before Bellichick is no John Wooden. He is who we think he is Great HC challenged humanbeing.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4232243]All I can say can you imagine what would be said if Rex or someone on the Jets stafff said something like this..

But as I said once before Bellichick is no John Wooden. He is who we think he is Great HC challenged humanbeing.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Is this really any different than, on the Hard Knocks camera, Westhoff saying "Washington Redskins...f#ck them"

Not really...

i'm outraged