Thread: Denver game will shed a lot of light

Denver game will shed a lot of light

I hated the NFL for scheduling this game after a Sunday night game vs the Pats, but now I am grateful.

The Jets failed in goal #1. Win the division, secure at least one home playoff game. Will the realization of the failure cripple the team or will the team go back to work, knowing that while the road to the SB isn't easy on the road, champions have been born in that manner?

The Denver crowd will be in a frenzy. If not for a pure miracle, Jets lost in that venue last season. All the pressure is on the Jets.

How much more "light" do we need shown after last night? We are an average team with a B-level QB.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4232178]How much more "light" do we need shown after last night? We are a below average team with a B-level QB.[/QUOTE]

Fixed that for ya.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4232178]How much more "light" do we need shown after last night? We are an average team with a B-level QB.[/QUOTE]

I think more like C-level with B-level moments

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4232179]Fixed that for ya.[/QUOTE]

If not for three complete morons in Romo, Rivers and Norv, we'd be sitting here at 3-6.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4232178]How much more "light" do we need shown after last night? We are an average team with a B-level QB.[/QUOTE]

About right. We are a 9-7 or 10-6 team.

[QUOTE=jackhuntr;4232180]I think more like C-level with B-level moments[/QUOTE]

It seems like I flip out at least once each game watching Sanchez throw a dumb ball. Maybe you're right.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4232182]If not for three complete morons in Romo, Rivers and Norv, we'd be sitting here at 3-6.[/QUOTE]

Correct.