Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: How Many Stops?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

How Many Stops?

Can anybody tell me how many stops the defense had in the first half? Then, tell me how many stops they had where the offense didn't score any points when getting the ball back. Remember, the Jets were playing against Tom Brady and the worst defense in the NFL. If they did stop them, and got nothing as a result, then the offense pretty much handed the game to the Patriots.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    This defense cant stop a nose bleed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sure as hell didn't make the stop right before the half ended. Giving up a td in less than a 1:20 secs .

You can blame the offense all u want rightfully so. But the defense played like **** outside of our 3 corners for the most part . The rest of defense sucked Gronk destroyed. The middle of our defense .

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would appreciate it if someone answered the question--How many stops with no points resulting?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can't believe gronkowski gets that open. the other point is that girlie boy brady let's his receivers make a play so he's throwing to them when they aren't open. i'm not sure why but sanchez throws when his receivers are open.

i hope you're not going to get fixated on the 17 seconds that were left on the play clock when the jets called time out. bob wischuzen was all over that. maybe he was right but he took it to an extreme. the jets did not lose because they left 17 seconds on the clock.

[QUOTE=Scoop24;4232220]The sure as hell didn't make the stop right before the half ended. Giving up a td in less than a 1:20 secs .

You can blame the offense all u want rightfully so. But the defense played like **** outside of our 3 corners for the most part . The rest of defense sucked Gronk destroyed. The middle of our defense .[/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    okay--I know it was 5 times for the game--not bad against Brady--Now I am trying to find out how many of those stops resulted in scores by our offense.