Thread: The Great Matthew Stafford

The Great Matthew Stafford

4 INT's including 2 pick 6

Can someone explain to me again how this guy is so great? Seriously, people on this site were making him out to be future HOF'er a couple weeks ago.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4232487]4 INT's including 2 pick 6

Can someone explain to me again how this guy is so great? Seriously, people on this site were making him out to be future HOF'er a couple weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Had a really bad game against a very, very good D that is improving each week in Chicago. That's no excuse but Stafford has been very good this season for the most part.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4232497]Had a really bad game against a very, very good D that is improving each week in Chicago. That's no excuse but Stafford has been very good this season for the most part.[/QUOTE]

Lions have also lost 3 of the last 4 games. Only win was against Tim Teabag.

Stafford has the best WR in the game. Shaun f'n Hill put up good stats with that offense last year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Lions have the worst running game in the league. He has to carry that entire offense. Thats alot for a young, inexperienced guy to do.

Under the circumstances, he is playing very well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Freeman is having a bad year also.

The 2009 draft may turn out not to be a good QB draft.

All League
    [QUOTE=SMC;4232510]Freeman is having a bad year also.

The 2009 draft may turn out not to be a good QB draft.[/QUOTE]I'm not impressed with any of them. Or Bradford. Or McCoy. I'd take Cam over all of the 09-10 QBs.

[QUOTE=ozu;4232518]I'm not impressed with any of them. Or Bradford. Or McCoy. I'd take Cam over all of the 09-10 QBs.[/QUOTE]

I'd take Newton over any of those QB's too.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ozu;4232518]I'm not impressed with any of them. Or Bradford. Or McCoy. I'd take Cam over all of the 09-10 QBs.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4232528]I'd take Newton over any of those QB's too.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sold on Cam, but atleast he has elite physicality. We have to see how he develops because he could end up being Vince Young.

Strafford is hurt AGAIN which is his bigest issue. They played him but after that performance I have to wonder why. He was playing great the 1st half of the year. Was a top 5 QB but until he can stay healthy he is not a top teir QB.

[QUOTE=Dreamers;4232537]Strafford is hurt AGAIN which is his bigest issue. They played him but after that performance I have to wonder why. He was playing great the 1st half of the year. Was a top 5 QB but until he can stay healthy he is not a top teir QB.[/QUOTE]

Chad Stafford is a Top 5 QB? In what league is that?

Give Mark Sanchez Megatron and a decent OC who can make adjustments and he'd have similar or better numbers than Stafford.

can't be easy throwing 60 times with a broken finger.

20 TD 8 INT, 60% completions, 90 QB rating. 6-3 record
    I'm not seeing the problem.