Thread: Are there any LT updates

Are there any LT updates

By the looks of it, I would doubt he suits up on Thursday but has anyone seen anything anywhere about his condition? I know McKnight is a dynamic player but LT still brings a lot to the table in his role.

I wouldn't mind getting Bilal Powell his first few touches on Thursday night... Kid looked good in the preseason...and we're playing a garbage team....

someone just tweeted MRI Today

will most likely miss Thursday's Game

Jets Insider VIP
    I want to see this offense without LT to be honest. Anytime he is in the game, Sanchez locks in on him.

And I think we will stay away from the 4 wide sets on 1st and 2nd down without LT.

This can only help our offense.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4232593]I want to see this offense without LT to be honest. Anytime he is in the game, Sanchez locks in on him.

And I think we will stay away from the 4 wide sets on 1st and 2nd down without LT.

This can only help our offense.[/QUOTE]

I just hope it doesn't end up being one of those "you never know what you have until it's gone" type of deals..

Per Manish:

[QUOTE]TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
    Source tells me LaDainian Tomlinson is okay. No serious structural damage shown off MRI. Jets will monitor him this week. #nyj
    [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
    Tomlinson didn't tear any ligaments in knee. Just a stretch. Again, team will monitor him this week.Quick turnaround for Broncos gm on Thurs
    [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=frankiepapa;4232569]By the looks of it, I would doubt he suits up on Thursday but has anyone seen anything anywhere about his condition? I know McKnight is a dynamic player but LT still brings a lot to the table in his role.[/QUOTE]

LT is an exceptional pass blocker and WR. He brings a silent leadership is a goood influence on our Rbs on and off the field.

Maybe this gives McKnight nd Powell an opportunity to show what they can do.

LT is too valuable let him sit out

Veteran
    Saw him after the game. Took a pic with my nephew. Looked/walking fine. Said he was "fine".

i say rest him, we need him healthy for the stretch run.

Denver's run D is nothing special, could be a good chance to give McKnight and even Powell some touches.

my prediction is that LT will sit, BP will be inactive and we'll go with the extra defensive lineman against the bronco running attack. IE - K. Ellis will be a go.