Thread: Couple of Points I have not seen posted...

Couple of Points I have not seen posted...

1. Pats linemen "Tackled" Maybin from behind on at least three plays. Two of which resulted in big gains.

2. Why did the refs talk to BB after each replay? Were they asking if the Patriot film crew had a better angle for the review?

3. Refs were not calling Pass Interference against the Pats. Those DBs looked like Wilson did last year and were not turning for the ball. Should have been called...

[QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4232767]1. Pats linemen "Tackled" Maybin from behind on at least three plays. Two of which resulted in big gains.

2. Why did the refs talk to BB after each replay? Were they asking if the Patriot film crew had a better angle for the review?

3. Refs were not calling Pass Interference against the Pats. Those DBs looked like Wilson did last year and were not turning for the ball. Should have been called...[/QUOTE]

i was saying this to the guy next to me...especially point #2....the only thing i can think of is because it included a timout so they wanted to see what he wanted to do.

[QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4232767]1. Pats linemen "Tackled" Maybin from behind on at least three plays. Two of which resulted in big gains.

3. Refs were not calling Pass Interference against the Pats. Those DBs looked like Wilson did last year and were not turning for the ball. Should have been called...[/QUOTE]

The [B]FIX[/B] was in...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4232770]i was saying this to the guy next to me...especially point #2....the only thing i can think of is because it included a timout so they wanted to see what he wanted to do.[/QUOTE]

On the replay of the Gronkowski fumble, they wanted to see if NE wanted to use a TO or have a 10 second run off on the clock as he was down by contact in the last 2 minutes, the clock should have kept running. A 10 second run off is pretty beneficial to the offense considering that the play was way down field and the team had to get to the LOS. Reality would be more like 15 - 20 seconds. As they called the TO, doesn't really make a difference.

Typical Jets Fan. Excuses Excuses. Why did the JEts Lose?
    Because the Jets were so outcoached it's not evebn funny. Belicheck Still OWNS Rex Ryan. It's pathetic.

[QUOTE=bman;4232786]Typical Jets Fan. Excuses Excuses. Why did the JEts Lose?
    Because the Jets were so outcoached it's not evebn funny. Belicheck Still OWNS Rex Ryan. It's pathetic.[/QUOTE]

nobody said this is an excuse...its simply a point of fact.

[QUOTE=bman;4232786]Typical Jets Fan. Excuses Excuses. Why did the JEts Lose?
    Because the Jets were so outcoached it's not evebn funny. Belicheck Still OWNS Rex Ryan. It's pathetic.[/QUOTE]

go blow Belicheat, heard he is looking for a good one.....

I'm a Jets fan. Pats own us. Period. Rex Ryan and Sanchez are not even in the same universe as Brady and Belicheck. It's ALL about coaching and QB'ing.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bman;4232786][b]Typical Jets Fan. Excuses Excuses. Why did the JEts Lose?
    Because the Jets were so outcoached it's not evebn funny. Belicheck Still OWNS Rex Ryan. It's pathetic.[/b][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=bman;4232801]I'm a Jets fan. Pats own us. Period. Rex Ryan and Sanchez are not even in the same universe as Brady and Belicheck. It's ALL about coaching and QB'ing.[/QUOTE]

Sure you ARE...