Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video: Rex Ryan curses at fan

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Garbanza;4232979]While I don't like any of it...Rex or Beli.....what Beli said was supposed to be in private, Rex yelled it into a crowd. Big difference. Not to mention Rex's reaction is caught on video. BB's words were not. Again, big difference.[/QUOTE]
    I think they are both non events honestly. What is Rex supposed to say when some chowd fan gives him crap after that fandango last night, as to Beli, I can see him mouthing off after all the talk from Rex. It won't turn out that way though, I'm sure of it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4232997]I think they are both non events honestly. What is Rex supposed to say when some chowd fan gives him crap after that fandango last night, as to Beli, I can see him mouthing off after all the talk from Rex. It won't turn out that way though, I'm sure of it.[/QUOTE]

I think it's a bunch of junk coming out of someone's mouth after an emotional night. These are people...they eat, drink, feel and swear like everyone else. Frickin' media just loves to blow sh*t out of proportion. Don't fall for it, folks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    grown men cursing im appalled :rolleyes:

everyone play nice to save the brand :rolleyes:

Penn State isnt the only company that hides **** for profit

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Garbanza;4233005]I think it's a bunch of junk coming out of someone's mouth after an emotional night. These are people...they eat, drink, feel and swear like everyone else. Frickin' media just loves to blow sh*t out of proportion. Don't fall for it, folks.[/QUOTE]

agreed

i would pay to hear BB say that in all truth

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No big deal. It's funny that of all things, that set him off though :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Link of Belichick saying suck my dick was posted in another thread, is there actually video of it out there?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16;4233031]The Link of Belichick saying suck my dick was posted in another thread, is there actually video of it out there?[/QUOTE]

No video... I didn't even see the quote attributed to anyone. It just said "BB said..." without saying if the author witnessed it or not but Troy Brown on WEEI today said "Sounds exactly like BB". :yes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another example of Rex's total lack of self control.

How can a coach instill a sense of discipline and hard work in a team when he can't control his mouth on the field, in press conferences, or at the buffet table?

The team's lack of self discipline mirrors that of the coach.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klingon;4233042]Just another example of Rex's total lack of self control.

How can a coach instill a sense of discipline and hard work in a team when he can't control his mouth on the field, in press conferences, or at the buffet table?

The team's lack of self discipline mirrors that of the coach.[/QUOTE]

id agree

other than the fact that the jets under rex have been better than any other time in jets history

go back to the 50s grandpa

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, he told me to STFU and that's exactly what I did.:D

Seriously, why in the hell would any fan think he has the right to taunt somone just walking off the field. Too bad that security does not clear the area's that they know players, coaches, and refs will be walking through after a game.
    This should be the NFL's concern, not fining someone for saying STFU. Too many very drunk and very crazy people to let them get that close.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klingon;4233042]Just another example of Rex's total lack of self control.

The team's lack of self discipline mirrors that of the coach.[/QUOTE]

I was actually thinking this morning of how quiet Rex has been this season, the bold proclamations have pretty much disappeared. He even vowed to never say the word "ring(s)" again, in reference to Superbowl rings of course.

Honestly, I hope he comes out this week and guarantees and win and a playoff berth. Gotta stay true to who you are.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=#1Patriot;4233098]Ok, he told me to STFU and that's exactly what I did.:D

Seriously, why in the hell would any fan think he has the right to taunt somone just walking off the field. Too bad that security does not clear the area's that they know players, coaches, and refs will be walking through after a game.
    This should be the NFL's concern, not fining someone for saying STFU. Too many very drunk and very crazy people to let them get that close.[/QUOTE]

Well as much as the Jets tried to give the fans more access, it takes a few people who want to taunt the players and coaches and cause problems. Personally, I follow a number of players on twitter, curious to see what they say, like to get information from the beat writers as soon as it happens as opposed to waiting for the next day's paper. But eventually this access will cause the players and coaches to back off and stop being available. The Jets used to have their post game press conferences in front of the fans last year, that just didn 't work out....

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    i love Rex and I got a kick out of it.......

But to play Devils advocate, it is totaly unprofessional of him. What if one of us said that to a customer at our jobs, even when it may be deserved like this situation. NFL fans are basically the customers. We would expect there to be consequences, and there should be for Rex.

But on a personal level I loved it. I just glad im not paying the fine.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Garbanza;4232979]While I don't like any of it...Rex or Beli.....what Beli said was supposed to be in private, Rex yelled it into a crowd. Big difference. Not to mention Rex's reaction is caught on video. BB's words were not. Again, big difference.[/QUOTE]

that is the dumbest rationalization i've ever seen

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think it's funny. i thought flipping the bird to the dolphin fans was funny, too.

i also like jokes scribed on the walls of bathroom stalls. sue me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    saddest part of video was Slauson attempting to high five a fan and was left hanging.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4233238]saddest part of video was Slauson attempting to high five a fan and was left hanging.[/QUOTE]

I thought the smoke voice skank yelling "you got this" over and over was pretty sad.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    normal reaction from any human being after losing in a high stakes game. Move along.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm also pretty sure the people that were "high fiving" the players were in the handicap access section of the stadium. It looks like the guy that was facing the camera (dead middle) is in a wheelchair.

God bless those Jet fans having to suffer twice at a NY Jets game. It's bad enough they are physically challenged, but then to get stuck next to some pastie fans that have idiocy........that's gotta suck big time.

;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    A classic. :D