Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Video: Rex Ryan curses at fan

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex explained it was at halftime. I want to see the footage of the post game tirade. He mighta killed somebody.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4232934]my prediction is Rex faces the wrath of the commish, while Belitwit gets nothing for his s%$# my d*&^ comment[/QUOTE]

Rex obviously hasn't learned his lesson from the Miami bird-flipping incident that got him in hot water with both the league and Woody. He SHOULD be fined again for that crap and learn how to keep his trap shut. IF Belichick actually uttered that comment -- which is debatable given the tweeted context -- there remains a world of difference because it was spoken privately and not bellowed to a group of fans.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wasn't like he told the media and fans to "kiss my *ss" during a PC.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dalai Lama;4233408]Rex obviously hasn't learned his lesson from the Miami bird-flipping incident that got him in hot water with both the league and Woody. He SHOULD be fined again for that crap and learn how to keep his trap shut. IF Belichick actually uttered that comment -- which is debatable given the tweeted context -- there remains a world of difference because it was spoken privately and not bellowed to a group of fans.[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. Had there been an iphone there rolling, bill's comments would be on youtube as well. You want to have a private conversation, don't do it in a football stadium.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=stanner;4233414]Nonsense. Had there been an iphone there rolling, bill's comments would be on youtube as well. You want to have a private conversation, don't do it in a football stadium.[/QUOTE]

What a stretch, talk about nonsense! Eavesdropping on someone's private conversation is a helluva lot different than a guy bellowing at a crowd of people who you can BE SURE will have their video devices at the ready. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not only should he be fined id like to see him suspended for a game or 2. Its time to tone this ape down so he can start worrying about building a competitive football team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dalai Lama;4233439]What a stretch, talk about nonsense! Eavesdropping on someone's private conversation is a helluva lot different than a guy bellowing at a crowd of people who you can BE SURE will have their video devices at the ready. Sheesh. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

GFY Patsy troll and get lost. Your cowardly ass disappeared for the past two weeks. No one here gives a crap what you think. F-off!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dalai Lama;4233439]What a stretch, talk about nonsense! Eavesdropping on someone's private conversation is a helluva lot different than a guy bellowing at a crowd of people who you can BE SURE will have their video devices at the ready. Sheesh. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

eavesdropping is not the same as overhearing. did bellicheck think he was alone with his son? you think a surreptitious listening device was implanted in the hood of his sweatshirt? maybe rex thought he was having a private conversation with the a-hole fan.

[QUOTE=jetssjumets;4233580]GFY Patsy troll and get lost. Your cowardly ass disappeared for the past two weeks. No one here gives a crap what you think. F-off!![/QUOTE]

this is how i should have handled this originally. GFY and get lost.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tony Dungy is not pleased.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!! How shocking!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4233580]GFY Patsy troll and get lost. Your cowardly ass disappeared for the past two weeks. No one here gives a crap what you think. F-off!![/QUOTE]

I wasn't keeping track being that I've been away on business. But you certainly must give a crap what I think if you know I "disappeared for the past two weeks." I'm flattered. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4233588]Tony Dungy is not pleased.[/QUOTE]

Him and Teabag are praying about it right now.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh....that wasnt THAT bad. For cryin' out loud. You can hardly hear what is said, and Ryan is practically off screen when you hear it.

Walking thru that gauntlet of angry fans can't be fun. And in todays world of "gotcha journalism"...you have to be careful. Someone is always trying to provoke you with a cell phone camera in your face in the hopes of attaining youtube fame.

Personally, as an adult...i would have found it hard to resist responding to such taunts. Adrenaline and testosterone is high. You just lost a key game. And some jerk yells at you from the stands.

Having said that however...Rex should have held his tongue and saved it for his team and the locker room. Plus there are kids in those stands mixed in with those jerks. You have to be careful.

I think Rex learned his lesson, but I hope Rex never loses his fire or passion. As a fan, hes the best thing we've seen in a loooooong time. I love his cocky swagger and frank talking style. It exudes the confidence that affects the whole team. Just look at the last couple of years under Rex.

It was a tough game to lose, and tensions were high. Rex will give a mea culpa and this will be old news by next week.

Love ya Rex.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was halftime. They hadn't lost yet.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Garbanza;4232979]While I don't like any of it...Rex or Beli.....what Beli said was supposed to be in private, Rex yelled it into a crowd. Big difference. Not to mention Rex's reaction is caught on video. BB's words were not. Again, big difference.[/QUOTE]

an action is an action, cheater punishment should be the same or do you think your special

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He wouldn't be so pissed off if he actually had the team ready to play.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=stanner;4233877]It was halftime. They hadn't lost yet.[/QUOTE]

WHATEVER. Doesn't matter. What i wrote applys wether it was halftime or after the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Garbanza;4232979]While I don't like any of it...Rex or Beli.....what Beli said was supposed to be in private, Rex yelled it into a crowd. Big difference. Not to mention Rex's reaction is caught on video. BB's words were not. Again, big difference.[/QUOTE]

Garbanza... You don't believe this do you!!!:eek:

Good Grief!!!!!!:eek: