RB Knowshon Moreno has torn ACL

Out for season.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tiki Barber soon to be a Bronco.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4233267]Out for season.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps RBs in option system more exposed to brutal hits to their knees?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RussianGreen;4233293]Perhaps RBs in option system more exposed to brutal hits to their knees?[/QUOTE]

Interesting take. But they're missing McGahee as well I think.

Denver may be banged up and not a very good team, but that's an odd offense they're running now and Rex basically has 1 to 2 days to get ready for it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4233305]Interesting take. But they're missing McGahee as well I think.

Denver may be banged up and not a very good team, but that's an odd offense they're running now and Rex basically has 1 to 2 days to get ready for it.[/QUOTE]

New England was banged up and look what happened.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anygivinsucker!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was he even playing? Maybe they can get Mike Bell.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, now maybe we will have a chance come Thursday.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sucks....we used to be rivals in high school and I've met him multiple times (friends of friends)....He's a great guy and one of the hardest workers you will find

Could potentially be a nice pickup if he rehabs well and wants to come play back close to home......Has a ton of talent but is stuck in a tough situation right now IMO (Not Fox's guy)

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Koopa;4233835]Sucks....we used to be rivals in high school and I've met him multiple times (friends of friends)....He's a great guy and one of the hardest workers you will find

Could potentially be a nice pickup if he rehabs well and wants to come play back close to home......Has a ton of talent but is stuck in a tough situation right now IMO (Not Fox's guy)[/QUOTE]

He has the injury bug bad -- I don't think he's ever made it thru an entire NFL season without a significant injury or being put on IR.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schadenfreude;4233839]He has the injury bug bad -- I don't think he's ever made it thru an entire NFL season without a significant injury or being put on IR.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he gets hurt alot, regardless he could be a nice player to get on the cheap.....He has a ton of talent, being drafted 13 overall I believe

A change of scenery close to where he grew up could work out.....I don't see him getting a big offer really,would be worth it to offer him a small, incentive-based contract

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4233267]Out for season.[/QUOTE]

Blah he sucks anyway....we need to be worried about the jesus praise that tebow does before during and after the game....we stop that jack as* and we should be ok...im confident in this game we get back to the winning ways and on to pushing for # 6 seed....and making a run like we should:yes: