Thread: At least we're not the Eagles...

Jets Insider VIP

At least we're not the Eagles...

Gotta hang your hat on somethin', right? :O

With 3 wins the Eagles are clearly done this year. Now, reports that Vick broke a few ribs in a loss to the Arizona Cardinals.

If Vick cant go at least they have Vince Young. We have Mark Brunell.

All League
    hahaha.

welp, I guess there is something to be happy about.

The eagles can't win a ****ing game.

Dream Team / Guarantee S.B. Winner, both were green and white, both set of fan bases want to jump off the bridge....

All League
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4233373]If Vick cant go at least they have Vince Young. We have Mark Brunell.[/QUOTE]

why the phuck is this geezer still on the team!!!!! :steamin:
    and dont give me that crap that he is "mentoring" sanchez, cuz all i ever see him do on the sidelines is sit by him and pats him on the back. seriously??? couldnt mcelroy have done that with a younger hand???

[QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4233448]why the phuck is this geezer still on the team!!!!! :steamin:
    and dont give me that crap that he is "mentoring" sanchez, cuz all i ever see him do on the sidelines is sit by him and pats him on the back. seriously??? couldnt mcelroy have done that with a younger hand???[/QUOTE]

Mcelroy is on the IR AND O'Connel shouldn't be on the team either.

[QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4233448]why the phuck is this geezer still on the team!!!!! :steamin:
    and dont give me that crap that he is "mentoring" sanchez, cuz all i ever see him do on the sidelines is sit by him and pats him on the back. seriously??? couldnt mcelroy have done that with a younger hand???[/QUOTE]

We need someone to coach him on the sideline when he comes off the field. Does our H.C. do it? I don't think so. He's too busy coaching the D.

All League
    [QUOTE=Mike D;4233477]We need someone to coach him on the sideline when he comes off the field. Does our H.C. do it? I don't think so. He's too busy coaching the D.[/QUOTE]

maybe im just not seeing brunell do what you are saying, but to me its a waste of a roster spot.

Jets Insider VIP
    At least we're not the Ravens (who seem to be doing an impression of us 2 yrs ago by losing to an "easy win" team, the Seahawks).

Flacco is supposed to be elite, right? :P