Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Serious question...can anyone here get southside laid?

Ehh... probably right. Went to strip club again last night. Asian girl dances... she wasn't that good. Tried to get with this one girl I know but at 3AM and drunk dialing that's not exactly good form. Had fun tho.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=frostlich;4243296]Trying to live vicariously thru Southsides sexcapades is hot garbage.[/QUOTE]

You know, it's always "third and short" with that guy; and then... he's kicking something.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4243431]You know, it's always "third and short" with that guy; and then... he's kicking something.[/QUOTE]

It's been a rough couple months for me... I'll give you guys that much.

[QUOTE=southside;4243433]It's been a rough life for me... I'll give you guys that much.[/QUOTE]

fixed

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4243510]fixed[/QUOTE]

Can't argue that.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4234581]As long as southside wasn't in vintage JT strippy mode, wasting his benjamins on one chick for the whole night. You know,[I] really[/I] getting to know them through penis-grinding conversation. My inner monologue is pathetic. "[I]If I wasn't married, I would totally rescue this girl from this life. Listen to her, man. She's smart, insightful, hilarious and smells like jasmine and rose hips. Oh sh1t, song is over.[/I] -Hells yeah, I'll take another!!- [I]Ugh, WTF am I doing... Ok, as long as I don't to use the ATM in here. What is it, like a $12 service charge? Eff that. Ohh, yeah. OMG thathotbreathonmyballsfeelsawesomemegustaface.[/I] -What? No, that feels good.- [I]Fukc, I gotta go home.[/I]"[/QUOTE]
    LMAO

+ the mandatory [I]I think she likes me. Look she's laughing at all my jokes. My mojo is back![/I]