Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Tomlinson - MCL Injury

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    738

    Tomlinson - MCL Injury


  2. #2
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    166
    Did anyone check out the video on this page? Skip Bayless is a di*k...

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by FPAGS View Post
    Did anyone check out the video on this page? Skip Bayless is a di*k...
    what else is new ... he's the pits.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,515
    Finally enter Bilal Powell

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,805
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Finally enter Bilal Powell
    Fresh legs are usually nice late in the season. I'm not sure how thrilled I am about losing a pretty good 3rd down back though. McKnight better be up to speed on his pass protections.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    What is the outcome of the MRI?

    Rex made t sound as of the trainers said he would be OK.

    I would hate to see LT go down like that. I hi I he has been a great Jet. Guy is a class act.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,261
    TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
    LT Update: Source tells me his left knee is stiff, likely won't practice tomorrow. Playing it by ear for Thurs availability vs Broncos
    TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
    Again, MRI revealed no serious structural damage to LaDainian Tomlinson's left knee. No tear. MCL stretched/sprained. He'll be fine.
    https://twitter.com/#!/TheJetsStream

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,148
    Schotty forces LT into the lineup and Sanches locks in on him when hes in there. I want to see more greene in there. We should see more greene thursday night.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Schotty forces LT into the lineup and Sanches locks in on him when hes in there. I want to see more greene in there. We should see more greene thursday night.
    What's so great about greene?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    Looks like he is going to be OK.

    I would just send him home to his family for the week and tell him to show up next Wednesday to get ready for Buffalo. No need for him to travel all the way to Denver.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by My.Favorite.Martin View Post
    Fresh legs are usually nice late in the season. I'm not sure how thrilled I am about losing a pretty good 3rd down back though. McKnight better be up to speed on his pass protections.
    Bilal Powell is a zone runner. Let the man run.

    Don't you want to see this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0mR2u_EAiM

    If it's no longer a numbers game because L.T. is hurt, wind him up and let Bilal go.
    Last edited by escamoter2; 11-14-2011 at 09:41 PM.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,805
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Bilal Powell is a zone runner. Let the man run.

    Don't you want to see this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0mR2u_EAiM
    Rb highlight videos rarely impress me.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by My.Favorite.Martin View Post
    Rb highlight videos rarely impress me.
    Same here. I just added it for the hell of it.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,716
    With the short week, I think that's going to mean more touches for McKnight. We'll see what he does with his opportunity, should it present itself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us