Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deion Branch mocks Fireman Ed

Deion Branch mocks Fireman Ed

If Ray Lewis played for the Jets he would make him pay for this.

[url]http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2011/11/patriots_wr_deion_branch_talks.html[/url]

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4233659]If Ray Lewis played for the Jets he would make him pay for this.

[url]http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2011/11/patriots_wr_deion_branch_talks.html[/url][/QUOTE]

i hate deion branch that overrated little turd..when the game was out of hand why didnt the jets knock this mother****er out.

go play in seattle

oh ya thats right you suck

i hate this ****ing team

i would love nothing more than to end their season again.

All League
    This just shows how bad they took the January loss. We can only for another shot at them. I trust the effort will be a 1000 times better

We have to make them pay on the field! They can talk all the smack they want to right now because they just swept the season series against us!

All League
    He's a punk just like Welker. They both have proven to be asshats, but hey that whole organization is first class from Kraft to Bellicheat to Tommy Boy:rolleyes:

The play happened in front of me and I had no idea what he was doing. If he was supposed to be mocking Ed, I didn't even realize it. I just thought he was doing some stupid celebration.

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4233659]If Ray Lewis played for the Jets he would make him pay for this.

[url]http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2011/11/patriots_wr_deion_branch_talks.html[/url][/QUOTE]

:confused: Ray Lewis would make someone "pay" for poking fun at an unofficial team mascot?

[QUOTE=escamoter2;4233690]The play happened in front of me and I had no idea what he was doing. If he was supposed to be mocking Ed, I didn't even realize it. I just thought he was doing some stupid celebration.[/QUOTE]

+1.. I just thought he was spazzing out

[QUOTE=escamoter2;4233690]The play happened in front of me and I had no idea what he was doing. If he was supposed to be mocking Ed, I didn't even realize it. I just thought he was doing some stupid celebration.[/QUOTE]

haha yeah, was watching on TV and was thinking, "what is this tool up to now?"

I dislike Branch more than most Patriots players simply because he whines about the Jets talking trash then does the exact same thing back at the Jets whenever his team does well.

He also had a pretty sh*tty game last night too. I don't care about that 2 yd TD...that kinda play is borderline indefensible. Whatever, that goon will be irrelevant in less than 2 years.

[QUOTE=Dalai Lama;4233718]:confused: Ray Lewis would make someone "pay" for poking fun at an unofficial team mascot?[/QUOTE]

Hell yes he would.

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4233731]Hell yes he would.[/QUOTE]

Well, I know Ray is wound pretty tight but that would be a bit over the top. And a bit weird at the same time.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

A player taunting a fan?

what a jackass

[QUOTE=Dalai Lama;4233735]Well, I know Ray is wound pretty tight but that would be a bit over the top. And a bit weird at the same time.[/QUOTE]

+1. We all saw TO as an Eagle openly mock Ray during a game, and I don't think he made TO "pay." I hardly believe Ray would care if you mocked Poe (their official mascot).

Ray Lewis would punish him the next chance he had and take the penalty. Not only did he mock Fireman Ed he mocked the Jets. This team lacks a true identity. Rex Ryan isnt it, players need to step up and take control of **** like this.

All these azzhats on the Patriots would be NOTHING without Brady!
    Maybe Gronk
    But even Welker wouldn't be nearly as good if he didn't have Brady tossing him the rock.

Hall Of Fame
    Who cares about Deon Branch. He has to wake up every morning and look at that beaver with braids face of his in the mirror.

Jeez, too bad Super Man didn't play for the Jets. Then he could fly in, pick up Gillette Stadium, and dump it in the ocean. Then he could use his xray vision and give Brady a sun burn....

Do you guys realize how childish this thread sounds?

All League
    [QUOTE=2milehighJet;4233685]He's a punk just like Welker. They both have proven to be asshats, but hey that whole organization is first class from Kraft to Bellicheat to Tommy Boy:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

YUP.

But they sure beat our asses Sunday night didn't they?

They can say whatever the **** they want, they own us this year.

All League
    [QUOTE=CleatMarks;4233952]Jeez, too bad Super Man didn't play for the Jets. Then he could fly in, pick up Gillette Stadium, and dump it in the ocean. Then he could use his xray vision and give Brady a sun burn.... [/QUOTE]

Dump.

Why would he do that when he could fly around the world real fast and make the game go backwards in time to just before the TD? Then the Jets could switch out of cover 2 and put Revis man up of Branch. Now that would actually make sense.

C'mon guys! How many sour grapes threads are you going to post? IMO it reflects poorly on the fan base. You got your asses handed to you for the second time this season. Live with it and live to fight another day.

Jeesh.