Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over/Under 8 Completions for Tebow against the JETS??

Over/Under 8 Completions for Tebow against the JETS??

I have a feeling Tebow is not going to make it through this game.

I'll take the under.

[QUOTE=LEVYMAN;4234265]I have a feeling Tebow is not going to make it through this game.[/QUOTE]

24/32 318 yards 3 TD 0 INT

Brady's still standing in the pocket waiting to throw, what happens when we face a mobile quarterback on Thursday? Not to mention the Jets' remarkable track record for making sub par quarterbacks look like Joe Montana, i think Tebow is going to have a much bigger throwing day than people are giving him credit for (see topic: over/under 8 completions).

We should hope he stays in. I like their chances better with their backup.

[QUOTE=Jetfan16;4234273]24/32 318 yards 3 TD 0 INT[/QUOTE]

If this was to happen I would not watch another JETS game this year.

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4234268]I'll take the under.[/QUOTE]

Do interceptions count as completions?

Veteran
    i agree with the poster above. I see this game, for some reason, as a career game for Tebow. Jets will focus on stopping run, and BOOM, Tebow lights em up. Without Mcgahee and Moreno though, I could be wrong.

[QUOTE=Jetfan16;4234273]24/32 318 yards 3 TD 0 INT

Brady's still standing in the pocket waiting to throw, what happens when we face a mobile quarterback on Thursday? Not to mention the Jets' remarkable track record for making sub par quarterbacks look like Joe Montana, i think Tebow is going to have a much bigger throwing day than people are giving him credit for (see topic: over/under 8 completions).[/QUOTE]

Why project what the Jets did against Brady onto the Broncos and Tebow? Do you honestly think we'll be playing anything remotely similar on defense? I'll bet we see a ton of 46 defense against this RB wearing a QB number.
    Last edited by My.Favorite.Martin; 11-15-2011 at 04:22 PM.

[QUOTE=LEVYMAN;4234276]If this was to happen I would not watch another JETS game this year.[/QUOTE]

Neither would Rex. A blow out loss to Denver and Rex would be on the firing line.

We're going to get Tebow benched imo...

[QUOTE=LEVYMAN;4234265]Over/Under 8 Completions for Tebow against the JETS?? [/QUOTE]

Under.

Over/Under Tebow rushes for 100 Yards: Under (just).

Over/Under that Sanchez and the O turn the Ball over at least once: Over.

Not on Revis and Cromartie. Maybe if he throws at Smith and Leonhard.

Jets Insider VIP
    we can't rush a non-mobile qb nor effectively bring him to the ground - I say over...

Veteran
    We should blow them out of the water and Tebow will complete 6-15 passes. We should get at least one pick.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4234635]We should blow them out of the water and Tebow will complete 6-15 passes. We should get at least one pick.[/QUOTE]

We should.

But, Tebow has done something these past 2 weeks that John Elway never did. Beat the Chiefs and Raiders on road back to back weeks.

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Warfish;4234513]Under.

Over/Under Tebow rushes for 100 Yards: Under (just).

Over/Under that Sanchez and the O turn the Ball over at least once: Over.[/QUOTE]

I'd set the Jets offensive turnovers over/under at 3, and based on the last few weeks I'd go over.

[QUOTE=Mathis81;4234801]We should.

But, Tebow has done something these past 2 weeks that John Elway never did. Beat the Chiefs and Raiders on road back to back weeks.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

all he does is win!

I really, really hope this doesn't end up like that Miami game where they went crazy with the Wildcat on us. Jets better tackle well.

Tim Tebow will have a 100 yards rushing Thursday night; his passing stats are irrelevant.

All Pro
    Under. He completed 2 passes against the f**king Chiefs.