Thread: ~ ~ CLUELESS ~ ~ jets ? ? ?

Hall Of Fame

~ ~ CLUELESS ~ ~ jets ? ? ?

> [url]http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/8767/tape-review-clueless-jets[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    get lost

please

and get my userID out of your stinking avatar before I report you to the mods

please

thank you

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sg3;4234791]get lost

please

and get my userID out of your stinking avatar before I report you to the mods

please

thank you[/QUOTE]
    that's robert downey, jr. NOT you.

[img]http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/robert-downey-jr-rolliing-stone.jpg[/img]

Calling this bunch clueless is paying them a compliment. Incompetent is more like it.

I harken back to last year in Denver. We were going to lose that day, were it not for something that happened which turned our fortunes around late in the 4th quarter, remember?

I harken back again to last week at Buffalo. We sent SH on a fly pattern streaking down the field and what happened?

In the NFL at least 6 out of 10 passes of more than 50 yards results in what my good friends?

[SIZE="7"]A P A S S I N T E R F E R E N C E F L A G[/SIZE]

How these a$$holes running our beloved team could not even bother to attempt one single long pass in most games this season wreaks of incompetence. How our "franchise" left tackle can get schooled for 4 1/2 sackes by the same scrub player in one game is absolutely mind boggling. Does the NY jets defense as a whole even have a combined total of 4 sacks this entire season?

What excactly we are doing? I cannot figure it out, honestly. How we could go into a hostile environment last week, execute a perfect game against what everyone called one of the best teams in the AFC, them come home with the division on the line, and completely and utterly screw the pooch on National TV..again. That is 3 a$$ whoopings on National TV in the last 2 years. I just don't get it. Really.

Embarassing is what it is so those who want to call them clueless to me, are spot on actually.

Rex out coached Belli in the playoff, but Beli returned the favor on Sunday. Oops, I better shut the f____ up.
    Last edited by Heynowguy; 11-15-2011 at 07:45 PM.

BAN the overuse of signatures PLEASE.

All Pro
    I think we know who is clueless.

[QUOTE=Vinny Testaverde's Niece;4234943]I think we know who is clueless.[/QUOTE]

Jets were clueless on stopping the no-huddle.