Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I am a fan of this team

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234836]I didn't say that I was ok with it. I just dont want to hear about how we are below average over and over and over and over again.

Just say "We lost" "It sucks" and that's it. No more[/QUOTE]

I think if you say that Rex may tell you to "shut the f___ up".

I hope you're joking or you're twelve years old.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234863]Why? This is how I truly feel. It may sound stupid, but I needed to get it off my chest.[/QUOTE]

I hear you man we are all upset about this loss but U shouldn't come on here and tell people what they should talk about. If you dont like that people keep ripping this team then dont read the posts. Simple.

Also, yes the Jets Sh*t the bed this weekend when they could have put a stronghold on the division, and yes this probably means we will have to play road warriors through the playoffs (if we even get there) but life goes on. Can't hang your head over a loss that really has no impact on your personal life :yes:

[QUOTE=carlito1171;4234874]I hear you man we are all upset about this loss but U shouldn't come on here and tell people what they should talk about. If you dont like that people keep ripping this team then dont read the posts. Simple.

Also, yes the Jets Sh*t the bed this weekend when they could have put a stronghold on the division, and yes this probably means we will have to play road warriors through the playoffs (if we even get there) but life goes on. Can't hang your head over a loss that really has no impact on your personal life :yes:[/QUOTE]

Of course they **** the bed. I am not disputing that. I just dont want ti hear about it again and again and again. I thought that once that initial anger got past, we could discuss the loss in a realistic manner. But unfortunately some people dont want to do that. They want to "Fire Rex, Fire Schotty, Trade Mark, Fire Tanny"

All League
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234910]Of course they **** the bed. I am not disputing that. I just dont want ti hear about it again and again and again. I thought that once that initial anger got past, we could discuss the loss in a realistic manner. But unfortunately some people dont want to do that. They want to "Fire Rex, Fire Schotty, Trade Mark, Fire Tanny"[/QUOTE]i can barely get myself to visit JI the same day of a loss, forget about it after a bad one.. people are in their feelings & want to vent to other jet fans about it.. i get that, hell i've done it & will continue to do so.. the [B][COLOR="Red"]fire/trade/cut everybody[/COLOR][/B] threads & posts can be bad comedy, especially when posters who i have respect for their football knowledge make them..

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234867]I'm just like that. It takes about a few hours to get it out of my system.
    In my head I know I have no control and I am being very stupid. But when it happens, my emotions just get the better of me.

This week, it was much better because [B]I tuned out after the muffed punt and went to bed. [/B]

I just wish more Jet fans had your attitude so we could all talk about things in a calm manner and it would help me to further control my emotions[/QUOTE]

I generally do not get involved in threads that aren't really football related, but I wanna ask if this is real or are you being sarcastic?

If it's real, then what I bolded kinda contradicts your fandom, no? People have opinions and act over the top, especially on a football message board. I wouldn't recommend you ever go onto any political message board if you think this is too much.

Think of it like when you don't like some trashy or trite TV show. You can always turn it off, you know?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234811]therefore I am a part of this team.[/QUOTE]

this is incorrect. You are not a part of the team. You are delusional if you really believe this.

If you get insulted by people criticizing the team, you should reconsider posting in a forum where people criticize a team.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234826]I came here so I could talk to others and socialize, so I could vent a little bit. I would prefer people to say. Okay the team lost, lets move on. No wallowing in the dissappointment.[/QUOTE]

I agree...I come here and joined the actual website and paid thinking id have someone to vent to but bot hate and get hated on...I am a Big Fan od the team and sometimes they do good and sometimes not...we played great 2 games and lost to a team that schemed better than us....hope is not lost and we arent out of anything yet...so we should be talking about how we are gonna beat the broncos and not how we lost to the pats.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS:yes:

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234827]Hey man, at least I'm not spending my time trolling on purpose on websites or molesting children.[/QUOTE]

really setting the bar high there

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234811]therefore I am a part of this team and you are all insulting me when you are insulting the team. This is how I feel. I feel personally attacked anytime someone crticizes the team that I root for. From the media to you guys. All of you are saying that I am not adequate.

[B]THis might sound very crazy but its how I feel[/B].[/QUOTE]

Recognizing that how you feel might be crazy is the first step. Hopefully shock and drug therapy won't be needed?

We re not balanced, our talent level drops off way too much. Considering the low level of talent in our front seven this is why the d is so up and down.

Same issue with the o line.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234811]

[B]THis might sound very crazy but its how I feel[/B].[/QUOTE]

Oh it does.

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;4234827]Hey man, at least I'm not spending my time trolling on purpose on websites or molesting children.[/QUOTE]

No, but there's a rumor out there that you have been recruiting for Pen State ;)