Thread: MW3

MW3

I think I want to get this.

My question to gaming nerds. I am very much a beginner at this game. If I play online are there beginner games that I can join.

I won't even bother if my only option is to play the experts who hide behind trees and blow everyone up.

That was the problem with Madden online. You start a game against somebody. The opening kickoff they do an onside kick, recover and score the next play. If you ever scored, they knew how to block extra points. Not fun.

New releases especially, plenty of noobs floating around just like you.

I actually hate playing with you.

Buy it around Christmas. The amount of Noobs playing after they get it will reach critical mass.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JFB;4235295]I think I want to get this.

My question to gaming nerds. I am very much a beginner at this game. If I play online are there beginner games that I can join.

I won't even bother if my only option is to play the experts who hide behind trees and blow everyone up.

That was the problem with Madden online. You start a game against somebody. The opening kickoff they do an onside kick, recover and score the next play. If you ever scored, they knew how to block extra points. Not fun.[/QUOTE]

Just play private games with people you already know. It's what I do. I can't stand to play against people who take the game too seriously or spend 23 hours a day playing.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4235305]Just play private games with people you already know. It's what I do. I can't stand to play against people who take the game too seriously or spend 23 hours a day playing.[/QUOTE

I don't know people that play games. Maybe like one other person.

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4235297]New releases especially, plenty of noobs floating around just like you.

I actually hate playing with you.

Buy it around Christmas. The amount of Noobs playing after they get it will reach critical mass.[/QUOTE]

I hate playing with you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Is there any way to lease the game?

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4235317]Is there any way to lease the game?[/QUOTE]

Gamefly

BF3 > MW3, BTW. By alot, too.

[QUOTE=PMarsico9;4235346]Gamefly

BF3 > MW3, BTW. By alot, too.[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Jets Insider VIP

Depends how far away you'll be sitting from it.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southside;4235374]LMAO[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes::D

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4235403]Depends how far away you'll be sitting from it.[/QUOTE]

I see. Maybe I'll just play in Best Buy.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4235414]:rolleyes::D

I see. Maybe I'll just play in Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Get in line, pal.
    On second thought, I don't trust you standing behind me.

[QUOTE=JFB;4235295]I think I want to get this.

That was the problem with Madden online. You start a game against somebody. The opening kickoff they do an onside kick, recover and score the next play. If you ever scored, they knew how to block extra points. Not fun.[/QUOTE]

With these MP Shooters there is a learning curve for noobs like most games. Of course when you begin you will feel completely lost and hopeless. Trust me it takes a little time mostly to get to know the maps and get a feel for the game. After a while the game slows down and you should find yourself playing competetively.

I have learned that some players ranked twice as high that have played tons of hours more are not really any better than me. I'm no pro either. Im average and can hang in most games.

What I'm saying is don't let the initial beat down you're gonna receive get you down. Play through it and you should be fine. Now if 6 weeks later you're still going 2-14 in kills to death??? maybe this game isnt for you...:D

Hall Of Fame
    What is MW3?

Is that a Video Game?

Isn't there a...

...never mind. :O

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ComfortablyNumb;4235509]With these MP Shooters there is a learning curve for noobs like most games. Of course when you begin you will feel completely lost and hopeless. Trust me it takes a little time mostly to get to know the maps and get a feel for the game. After a while the game slows down and you should find yourself playing competetively.

I have learned that some players ranked twice as high that have played tons of hours more are not really any better than me. I'm no pro either. Im average and can hang in most games.

What I'm saying is don't let the initial beat down you're gonna receive get you down. Play through it and you should be fine. Now if 6 weeks later you're still going 2-14 in kills to death??? maybe this game isnt for you...:D[/QUOTE]

Good advice. To the OP, regardless of it being a new game, if you aren't accustomed to playing FPS games, the learning curve is going to be steep. If you are a FPS veteran, then the only thing you need worry about are tactics and controls specific to the game.

All League
    [QUOTE=JFB;4235313][QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4235305]Just play private games with people you already know. It's what I do. I can't stand to play against people who take the game too seriously or spend 23 hours a day playing.[/QUOTE

I don't know people that play games. Maybe like one other person.[/QUOTE]

if you have playstation network add me. my username neevsmazda07. when you play call of duty, its really a mixed bag as far as the skill set each player has. im not good / im not bad but the way i see it is if i have fun then thats all that matters. practice makes perfect they say :yes: