Thread: Football and Boobs in the Hampur

All League

Football and Boobs in the Hampur

First, football.

Sanchez has 14TD and 3 rushing TD, for 17 scores.

He also has 2 INT's and 2 FUM's returned for TD's.

For almost every 4 scores he makes, he gives one to the other team.

I thought Sanchez had more turnovers for a scores, but I couldn't let this go after painstakingly researching this (nfl.com is dreadfully sloooowwww).

Now for the boobs.

<insert picture of all of us in the Hampur>

[IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1381/tatah.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    So for every four posts you make in Das Hampoor you should post one with boobs? :huh:

All League
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4235677]So for every four posts you make in Das Hampoor you should post one with boobs? :huh:[/QUOTE]

Maybe it would be better if the prerequisite was 4 boob posts to one regular post.

[url]http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Media/Games/Whoose-Boobs/Other-Whoose-Boobs/Football-Boobs[/url]

there is actually a football boobs website stragely enough

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4235677]So for every four posts you make in Das Hampoor you should post one with boobs? :huh:[/QUOTE]

I think the point was to discuss football here in the Hampur, yet offset it with boobs, for balance?

Note: No man boobs or moobs!

Jets Insider VIP

why not just post pix of girls with 4 boobs and save time?

Good strategy since Sanchez sucks and a boob pic takes the sting out of that. Looks like the girl who just got acquitted in Italy. Would hope its her, making up for lost Interwebs time.

All League
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4235874]I think the point was to discuss football here in the Hampur, yet offset it with boobs, for balance?

Note: No man boobs or moobs![/QUOTE]

Indeed.

After Sanchez's last pick 6, I got to thinkin "Man, this kid has directly given the other team a shytload of points. I have to check in to this.". And after finally getting around to checking this out, I was actually disappointed I spent almost an hour to find out he only has 4 direct turnovers for TD's. I wonder what some other QB's pick 6 or fumble for 6 rates are. Anyways, I couldn't let my football research (done on a bi-ennial basis) go to waste, so I posted it here, along with some boobies so stem the tide of an all out "sanchez sucks" thread.

And, now, some boobies. Please disregard the horse teeth.

[IMG]http://www.android-wallpaper.org/walls/jessica_simpson_hot_boobs_tits-other.jpg[/IMG]