Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Kay is a major doosh

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Michael Kay is a major doosh

He is blowing up Revis about his comment about being bored in the upcoming Denver game. I swear this guy never has anything positive to say. He says that this thing is blowing up out of control. Really?? Deek.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4235877]He is blowing up Revis about his comment about being bored in the upcoming Denver game. I swear this guy never has anything positive to say. He says that this thing is blowing up out of control. Really?? Deek.[/QUOTE]

Is this as bad as Mike Greenberg (aka Alleged Fan of the Jets) slamming Mark Sanchez every opportunity he gets? I hate that little doosh. Greeny, if you're reading this (as I'm sure you are, poaching thoughts off this board to no one's credit): Screw You!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Francesa can be a Doosh, but at least he's good at what he does.
    Kay is a Doosh, and he's pathetic at what he does.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revis is absolutely correct... How can you blast a guy who says something like that about a QB/Offense that only completed 2 passes?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shevys;4235894]Is this as bad as Mike Greenberg (aka Alleged Fan of the Jets) slamming Mark Sanchez every opportunity he gets? I hate that little doosh. Greeny, if you're reading this (as I'm sure you are, poaching thoughts off this board to no one's credit): Screw You![/QUOTE]

Could not agree more with this. To hell with that little half-a-sissy. All the years on the air and never once an original thought. Cant stand his schtick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kay was extolling Sanchez with La Greca yesterday.

He's pretty terrible.

Hating your QB is a right of every Jets fan out there. There's literally only been two that I have loved since my birth in 1980:

Joe Namath and Vinny Testaverde.

O'Brien and Chad were always kind of meh.

Loving Sanchez in no way shape or form makes you a "true Jets fan."

Greeny's been a Jets fan longer than most of us have been alive and trashing him because he's sick of inconsistent QB play hardly makes you better than him.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Guck the Fiants;4235902]Could not agree more with this. To hell with that little half-a-sissy. All the years on the air and never once an original thought. Cant stand his schtick.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's like he wants to come off as a douchy SOJer. It's pathetic. I'd almost rather he went the other way and was just a chowd fan.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revis looked bored last sunday night, he had NO clue how to be a good football player. I say Tebow will embarras Revis and the Jets. Everyone lnows that the Jets and Rex have no clue how to defend a running QB.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PMarsico9;4235909]Kay was extolling Sanchez with La Greca yesterday.

He's pretty terrible.

Hating your QB is a right of every Jets fan out there. There's literally only been two that I have loved since my birth in 1980:

Joe Namath and Vinny Testaverde.

O'Brien and Chad were always kind of meh.

Loving Sanchez in no way shape or form makes you a "true Jets fan."

Greeny's been a Jets fan longer than most of us have been alive and trashing him because he's sick of inconsistent QB play hardly makes you better than him.[/QUOTE]

Coming from you, this means nothing. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shevys;4235894]Is this as bad as Mike Greenberg (aka Alleged Fan of the Jets) slamming Mark Sanchez every opportunity he gets? I hate that little doosh. Greeny, if you're reading this (as I'm sure you are, poaching thoughts off this board to no one's credit): Screw You![/QUOTE]

Greeny has every right as a Jet fan to slam Sanchez every opportunity he gets.

Sanchez has not played consistently well this season and his Pats' performance, based on the caliber of opposing D, was his worst game of the year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SMC;4236036]Greeny has every right as a Jet fan to slam Sanchez every opportunity he gets.

Sanchez has not played consistently well this season and his Pats' performance, based on the caliber of opposing D, was his worst game of the year.[/QUOTE]

And I have every right to call him out for being an a-hole.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean Mike Greenberg the "die hard jet fan" who was wearing a Brady jersey last year

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;4236082]You mean Mike Greenberg the "die hard jet fan" who was wearing a Brady jersey last year[/QUOTE]

Exactly. He's a fraud and a shill.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SMC;4236036]Greeny has every right as a Jet fan to slam Sanchez every opportunity he gets.

Sanchez has not played consistently well this season and his Pats' performance, based on the caliber of opposing D, [B]was his worst game of the year.[/B][/QUOTE]

Someone needs to watch the Baltimore game again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shevys;4236077]And I have every right to call him out for being an a-hole.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. This is America!!! :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4236092]Someone needs to watch the Baltimore game again.[/QUOTE]

Re-read what I wrote.

I said based on the caliber of defense.

Ravens are [B]2nd[/B] overall in defense and [B]6th[/B] in passing defense

Pats are [B]32nd[/B] overall in defense and [B]32nd[/B] in passing defense

Playing poorly against the worst defense in the NFL is a worse performance than playing poorly against the 2nd best defense.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recall seeing #24's back chasing the old man Sunday night and falling and tripping over himself while Sucko Smello was running downfield.

And getting schooled by Stevie Johnson the week before.

Your team was embarassed again on National TV for the 3rd time in 12 months, this time by 3 TD's, how about keeping your mouth shut and showing some humility?

Can someone on this average, mediocre, 5-4 pile of mistakes and inconsistency please STFU?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;4236082]You mean Mike Greenberg the "die hard jet fan" who was wearing a Brady jersey last year[/QUOTE]

Didn't he lose a bet?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

CLEARLY HE IS A FAN OF HIMSELF BEFORE HE IS A FAN OF HIS TEAM.

[IMG]http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1206/rad_mike2ts_576.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SMC;4236096]Absolutely. This is America!!! :D[/QUOTE]

unless you're Franco Harris

or

if you want to exercise your freedoms of speech or free assembly where Ubersturmfuhrer Bloomberg is Der Mayor