Thread: A win over Denver fixes nothing

A win over Denver fixes nothing

All of you need to calm the hell down this team has problems that arent going away anytime soon. Beating a mediocre team like the Broncos wont catapult us into the playoffs or in first place for that matter. It makes us 6-4 nothing more.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    All of you need to calm the hell down...

Jets Insider VIP
    You're going to freak out Kelly...

Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    All of you need to calm the hell down this team has problems that arent going away anytime soon. Beating a mediocre team like the Broncos wont catapult us into the playoffs or in first place for that matter. It makes us 6-4 nothing more.
    WTF is this?

a pre-emptive scolding of what people may or may not say in the event that we win tomorrow??

lol, this is so ****ing stupid

All League
    So I hope nothing gets fixed.

well if we do win, at 6-4 it is the same record as that 1998 Jets team that had a brutal late season lost to the hapless Colts. The team finished 12-4. My point, let the season play out before drawing any conclusions.

Personally, I could give a rats ass. If we are in the playoffs and make another run that is fine by me. The fact that our goal is reaching and winning the Superbowl is great. Not too long ago, jets fans would have signed for just making the playoffs.

Lets start another Schotte thread or what sportswriter is a douche cause they dissed the Jets. All im saying is beating Denver fixes nothing.

Wait wait wait....are you saying we should fire Rex?

you've proven to be the worst poster on this board by far

Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    you've proven to be the worst poster on this board by far
    Slaps TurkJetFan to bring him back to reality. Ok what does a win fix that we beat the Broncos? Big deal we lost when it counted most. Im not into pacification Denver style.