Thread: Forrest Gregg fighting Parkinson's

Forrest Gregg fighting Parkinson's

Forrest Gregg, who earned the nickname "Iron Man" for playing in a then-record 188 consecutive NFL games during his Hall of Fame career, has told The Associated Press he's been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

[IMG]http://smu.edu/newsinfo/releases/images/00024a.jpg[/IMG]

This diagnosis must have left him shaken.

[QUOTE=1greenNUT;4236358]This diagnosis must have left him shaken.[/QUOTE]

If possible I was disgusted and giggled at the same time. This what the friggin Hampur has done to me.:mad:

P.S.: My dad had Parkinsons.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4236601]If possible I was disgusted and giggled at the same time. This what the friggin Hampur has done to me.:mad:

P.S.: My dad had Parkinsons.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I won't make a joke about him not holding you as a baby, cause babies die from shaking. I won't do that. Seriously though, unfortunately parkinsons runs in my family. The form of TS I have has uncontrolled muscle flaring. Even typing can be difficult. It's a battle sometimes...

[QUOTE=1greenNUT;4236632]Yeah. I won't make a joke about him not holding you as a baby, cause babies die from shaking. I won't do that. Seriously though, unfortunately parkinsons runs in my family. The form of TS I have has uncontrolled muscle flaring. Even typing can be difficult. It's a battle sometimes...[/QUOTE]

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4236601]If possible I was disgusted and giggled at the same time. This what the friggin Hampur has done to me.:mad:

P.S.: My dad had Parkinsons.[/QUOTE]

Me mum 'ad it! :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    My dad had it and it absolutely ravaged him. He was always a big guy and I bet he was in his 130s when he died. Like many Parkinsons people he couldn't eat toward the end. He died the evening they told him he would be fed through a tube because he lost his ability to swallow. Everybody knows about the shaking,
    but it's an absolute nightmare at the end. Shaking is the least of it.