Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: No NFL Network How Can I Watch This Game?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

No NFL Network How Can I Watch This Game?

I don't have NFL network. I don't feel like paying for it for one game. I know I could go to a Sports Bar and watch it but I am home bound.

I heard there are web sites that offer live streaming of the Jets vs Denver game. Are they free? Legit? Will I be watching the game while they down load a worm or virus?

Need help!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Fan 18D;4236366]I don't have NFL network. I don't feel like paying for it for one game. I know I could go to a Sports Bar and watch it but I am home bound.

I heard there are web sites that offer live streaming of the Jets vs Denver game. Are they free? Legit? Will I be watching the game while they down load a worm or virus?

Need help![/QUOTE]

there used to me more available here in the US until the FBI closed down a bunch

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're in New York (or denver) it will be on a local network

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    it'll be on PIX 11 in the tristate area

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    firstrowsports.tv
    Go to the American Football tab, then scroll down to the Jets game link and it will come up. It's a legit site no worries there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ firstrowsports.tv is a very good site.....has games for almost everything, it will definitely have tonight's game

There will be different feeds, just find the one that works the best (ex. 1-6)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ... cover face in black facepaint ...

... wear black trenchcoat ...

... peep in neighbors downstairs tv room window ...

(if you accidentally look in attractive 21 year old daughter's room first ... ooops)

l_j_r

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Fan 18D;4236366]I don't have NFL network. I don't feel like paying for it for one game. I know I could go to a Sports Bar and watch it but I am home bound.

Need help![/QUOTE]

If you have a car and a hot girlfriend, PM me.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude. Get your lazy ass off the couch....get down to the local pub...Order a burger and a pint of Guiness...and watch the friggin game!!!!

Lol. Seriously tho. If u dont live in NYC or Denver...and u dpn't have the NFL network...you MAY get lucky and someone is streaming it live on UStream.

But why hope for that. Get your butt down to your local pub, and watch the game! That is...if you call yourself a REAL fan. Heh heh heh. :-P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=soks45;4236381]it'll be on PIX 11 in the tristate area[/QUOTE]

is PIX11 the same as the Capital Region CW channel in Upstate NY? I'm looking at the TV guide and not seeing the game listed anywhere. Or, is the PIX11 just a local NYC channel and the game isn't being broadcast on any other channel in New York State, other than NFL Network?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://atdhe.tv/[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doc Ford's Bar and Grill in Sanibel Island Florida....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH buddy

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is also a very good streaming website.

[url]http://www.vipbox.tv/[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Try

Tilted Kilt or Hooters;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16;4237182]is PIX11 the same as the Capital Region CW channel in Upstate NY? I'm looking at the TV guide and not seeing the game listed anywhere. Or, is the PIX11 just a local NYC channel and the game isn't being broadcast on any other channel in New York State, other than NFL Network?[/QUOTE]

Depends how far upstate. In my book that's anything north of the last stop on the 4 train. If you're talking about Albany, Syracuse, etc, I wouldn't expect CW to have it. But within a comfort bubble around the city (North Jersey, Long Island, Westchester) I'd expect channel 11 to have it.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfansocal;4236679]firstrowsports.tv
    Go to the American Football tab, then scroll down to the Jets game link and it will come up. It's a legit site no worries there.[/QUOTE]

thanks a bunch! I was frantically calling every bar in the area: I got up around 8 or 9 and none carried NFL Network. you've also saved me some money on drinks