Thread: Final Thoughts before moving on.

Final Thoughts before moving on.

I picked the Pats game to attend because I vehemently loath that team more than any other in football team & thought they were ripe for the picking.

Obviously I was so disappointed but after a few days things get back to normal I understand that the reason we all love football is just the unknowns & the nature that anything can happen.

Whether it was because we played tight, nervous, who the hell knows but anyone that was at that stadium Sunday night knew from the 1st drive ending in a missed FG, it was a bad omen.

We didn't execute & make the plays that were there....ALL EFFING NIGHT!
    That's all. It's pretty simple.

Flip flop everything that happened & the Jets roll.
    Santonio doesn't fall down!
    or Folk makes kick!
    Gostkowski misses from 50 freaking yards!
    Wilson gets pick 6!
    Cromarty picks ball off in endzone!
    Leonard makes pick!
    Mo gets fumbled snap!
    McKnight doesn't fumble!
    or Strickland covers up fumble!

* But here is the big one & Sanchez is getting killed over it. 5 sacks by this bottom of the barrel defense! Are u kidding me!
    The combination of horrible play calls & horrible play protections killed this team Sunday!
    We were running for 5.7 a clip in the 1st half & were constantly in 3rd & 14? It was a disgrace by our supposed strong Oline! Plus another horrid game plan by our nincompoop OC, going empty backfield on 2nd down all night long!
    Belichick again had ****tys # & seem to know when to blitz.

By the way, when HGH testing is instituted 32 going on 33 Andre Carter will be one of the 1st guys suspended. No way that dudes not on something at his age!
    Last edited by jetster; 11-17-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Practice Squad
    If HGH testing were instituted, everyone would be suspended.

That's right, has to be HGH and cheating. Otherwise the lowly Pats could never crush the mighty Jets. That, or your team isn't as good as you think? Which is more likely?

Don't answer as it's too predictable.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetster;4236414]
    By the way, when HGH testing is instituted 32 going on 33 Andre Carter will be one of the 1st guys suspended. No way that dudes not on something at his age![/QUOTE]

Either that or Brick mailed it in in the 4th. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4236438]Either that or Brick mailed it in in the 4th. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Brick is receiving many Pro Bowl votes. IMHO, he should be ashamed of his performance against the Pats. It was shockingly bad as was the overall pass protection. I don't know what the heck is going on with this phase of the offense.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetlifer;4236445]Brick is receiving many Pro Bowl votes. IMHO, he should be ashamed of his performance against the Pats. It was shockingly bad as was the overall pass protection. I don't know what the heck is going on with this phase of the offense.[/QUOTE]
    His body language was very weird. I've always seen him as a real Pro, who took his job seriously, so I don't know wtf happened. He completely half assed it.

Was he injured? Sick?

[SIZE="1"]Another thought crossed my mind: Sanchez has lost the team. Even the guys in front of him don't belive he can do it.[/SIZE] :baghead:

[QUOTE=jetster;4236414]I picked the Pats game to attend because I vehemently loath that team more than any other in football team & thought they were ripe for the picking.

Obviously I was so disappointed but after a few days things get back to normal I understand that the reason we all love football is just the unknowns & the nature that anything can happen.

Whether it was because we played tight, nervous, who the hell knows but anyone that was at that stadium Sunday night knew from the 1st drive ending in a missed FG, it was a bad omen.

We didn't execute & make the plays that were there....ALL EFFING NIGHT!
    That's all. It's pretty simple.

or Folk makes kick!
    Wilson gets pick 6!
    Leonard makes pick!
    Mo gets fumbled snap!
    McKnight doesn't fumble!

* [B]But here is the big one & Sanchez is getting killed over it. 5 sacks by this bottom of the barrel defense! Are u kidding me![/B]
    The combination of horrible play calls & horrible play protections killed this team Sunday!
    We were running for 5.7 a clip in the 1st half & were constantly in 3rd & 14? It was a disgrace by our supposed strong Oline! Plus another horrid game plan by our nincompoop OC, going empty backfield on 2nd down all night long!
    Belichick again had ****tys # & seem to know when to blitz.

By the way, when HGH testing is instituted 32 going on 33 Andre Carter will be one of the 1st guys suspended. No way that dudes not on something at his age![/QUOTE]

+1

That's why I can't understand Sanchez getting reemed by the "experts" and Jet fans. There isn't a QB in the NFL that can play while constantly getting killed.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... the whole team played like the bad news bears (except revis) ...

... they better come out to denver and beat the $h*t out of the broncos ...

l_j_r

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4236454]
    [SIZE="1"]Another thought crossed my mind: Sanchez has lost the team. Even the guys in front of him don't belive he can do it.[/SIZE] :baghead:[/QUOTE]

Reading that combined with the flinch in your sig is depressing.

I'll choose to believe that a guy with Sanchez's personality couldn't lose the team - they have to like him as a person (don't they?).

It is telling though, that when asked about him you never really hear a teammate gushing about his skills. It's always "well, you know guys have bad days" or "we just have to improve our chemistry" or "he looks a lot better than he has in the past."

Our QB needs a signature game...badly. Pennington had three back-to-back in '02 - with a bad OC - surely Sanchez has one in him.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GreenWave;4236483]Reading that combined with the flinch in your sig is depressing.

I'll choose to believe that a guy with Sanchez's personality couldn't lose the team - they have to like him as a person (don't they?).

It is telling though, that when asked about him you never really hear a teammate gushing about his skills. It's always "well, you know guys have bad days" or "we just have to improve our chemistry" or "he looks a lot better than he has in the past."

Our QB needs a signature game...badly. Pennington had three back-to-back in '02 - with a bad OC - surely Sanchez has one in him.[/QUOTE]
    I found Brick's performance alarming, and I'm surprised I haven't read anything in articles. I'm no expert but he clearly wasn't full throttle.

[QUOTE=jetster;4236414]
    or Folk makes kick!
    Wilson gets pick 6!
    Leonard makes pick!
    Mo gets fumbled snap!
    McKnight doesn't fumble!
    [/QUOTE]

Well. duh. The Jets were ONLY 9 or 10 plays away from winning!! So close!

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4236434]That's right, has to be HGH and cheating. Otherwise the lowly Pats could never crush the mighty Jets. That, or your team isn't as good as you think? Which is more likely?

Don't answer as it's too predictable.[/QUOTE]

Someone ban this guy today for me, do not need the trolls.....

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4236491]I found Brick's performance alarming, and I'm surprised I haven't read anything in articles. I'm no expert but he clearly wasn't full throttle.[/QUOTE]

D'Brick did play like crap. He hasnt been as dominant since his contract thing.

[QUOTE=FF2;4236497]Well. duh. The Jets were ONLY 9 or 10 plays away from winning!! So close![/QUOTE]

I was there, it was SO EASY to see that for whatever reason the Jets were just out of sync or what have you?
    EVERY SINGLE THING THAT COULD GO BAD, DID.

You just don't see that, it was weird.
    Other than surprising the Jets with the no huddle, the Pats did NOTHING to distinguish themselves in that game. Jets were just really bad.
    Even when they got out of one of the many 3rd & longs, a penalty flag would come out, ie. Burress ridiculous call.

Jet vs Pats lll will happen, I just sense it.

[QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4236502]Someone ban this guy today for me, do not need the trolls.....[/QUOTE]

Aw screw them. The Pats fans know what they saw on Sunday.
    If the Jets get another crack at em, he'll be breathing with a paper bag in his dingy basement having a heart attack.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4236491]I found Brick's performance alarming, and I'm surprised I haven't read anything in articles. I'm no expert but he clearly wasn't full throttle.[/QUOTE]

This team plays bad situational football on offense. For whatever reason, the good coaches in this league ala Belichick, seem to be able to KNOW when we pass?
    The guy has DOGS*IT for a defense yet we score 7 points in the 1st half.
    Alarming, & I just know it's Shottenheimer!