Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Stones / Brussels '73 Available on Google Music

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Stones / Brussels '73 Available on Google Music

As you all know, I'm a big Stones fan and in my opinion, Brussels 73 is the best bootleg ever recorded. It's the Stones at their very best with Richards and Taylor wailing on the guitars.

And now, Brussels '73 Now Available From Google Music... for only $4.99!

This is in high quality 320kbps MP3 format but it is also available in FLAC Lossless for $9 on stonesarchive.com.

[B]Brussels '73 Now Available From Google Music[/B]

Google has just announced the launch of a new Google Music store in the Android Marketplace. Among the new store's exclusive new offerings is the first in a series of previously unreleased live recordings by the Rolling Stones. First up is the long-bootlegged October 1973 show in Brussels, officially released at last in a new mix overseen by the band.

You can download the whole thing now from the Android Marketplace, or get a free sample in the form of a rare performance of the song "Dancing With Mr. D". Five more shows will be released over the next year, so stay tuned for more announcements.

For for more on this new series of treasures from the Stones vaults, check out the video below.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbnrHE9lP1g&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Here is the link to the android marketplace.

[url]https://market.android.com/details?id=music_series_overview_videofeature_2011_10_18&feature=banner#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDIwMSwibXVzaWMtZWRpdG9yaWFsX3RvcF9mZWF0dXJlZF9tdXNpY19fXzJfcHJvbW9fMTMyMTQ2ODA4MjQ2MCJd[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone wants to use this on iTunes, here is how:

Go to this link and click on the $4.99 link on the left:

[url]https://market.android.co...bW9fMTMyMTQ2ODA4MjQ2MCJd[/url]

Then it will give you an option to upload to your phone or download to computer. Choose computer.

Then it will pull up your music in a browser, below is the browser of the music and the button where you download onto your computer.

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/misc/googlemusicpic.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for this!!

:cool:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't download from the Stones Archive if you are in the U.S.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nyahay bus;4236757]You can't download from the Stones Archive if you are in the U.S.[/QUOTE]

sorry, wasn't aware of that. you can still get it on the android market place. I have been listening to it on my iphone this morning and it sounds great!

and you can't beat $5 for the whole boot!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flac is the currency in my realm. I'll have to see if the flacs drops in my lap. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The FLAC will be available soon enough. It's available in Europe now. That means it will be available here very soon.

The original Brussels Affair that was taken from the King Biscuit Flower Hour show was the first show. (They played two that day at Forest National, Brussels, Belgium, October 17, 1973)

This is a soundboard of the second show.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brussels Affair one of the best bootlegs I own apart from a Jimi Hendrix live one and The Stone Roses Welcome to the Resurection. Awesome stuff - band near the height of their powers with their best line up.