Thread: REMINDER: Jets have a game tonight!

REMINDER: Jets have a game tonight!

This place is dead. I know alot of us are still hurting after Sundays loss to New England but we live for another day. The NFL is wide open its anybodys game why not ours? LETS GO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B][I][U][FONT="Impact"]GAME TONIGHT

PUMPED[/FONT][/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4236913]It's a work day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its kinda bull**** that the Jets have two night games on work days in the same week.

I'm still recovering from Sunday night's game.

[QUOTE=sg3;4236910][SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B][I][U][FONT="Impact"]GAME TONIGHT

PUMPED[/FONT][/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Good Luck tonight, but you may want to change your status. A Jets player needs to be able to touch Brady in order to rip his head off his neck.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=crasherino;4236922]Yeah, its kinda bull**** that the Jets have two night games on work days in the same week.

I'm still recovering from Sunday night's game.[/QUOTE]

Even I have to admit that the Jets got a raw deal with that schedule. Hardly fair at all.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4236927]Even I have to admit that the Jets got a raw deal with that schedule. Hardly fair at all.[/QUOTE]

And I was just b!tching about it from the fan's perspective. I'm not sure how a player will be able to amply recover from getting the sh!t kicked out of him until about midnight on Sunday night, hop on a plane on Wed afternoon and then acclimate to the altitude by Thursday evening.

I'm guessing the Jets started hydrating on Tuesday.

Got a nice crowd gathering tonight at my club for the game and some paddle tennis before it. The Stella will be flowing and if the Jets lose I will catch a lot of sh*t as a lot of my friends are Giants fans rooting for the Jets tonight on my behalf.

[QUOTE=crasherino;4236922]Yeah, its kinda bull**** that the Jets have two night games on work days in the same week.

I'm still recovering from Sunday night's game.[/QUOTE]

Still recovering??? Boot and rally :D J/K another loss and it will be long 10 days until I serve Buffalo sliders at the tailgate....

[QUOTE=crasherino;4236932]And I was just b!tching about it from the fan's perspective. I'm not sure how a player will be able to amply recover from getting the sh!t kicked out of him until about midnight on Sunday night, hop on a plane on Wed afternoon and then acclimate to the altitude by Thursday evening.

I'm guessing the Jets started hydrating on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

That's the biggest problem I have. No recovery time. Now the defense has to go out there and try to stop this ridiculous offense. Tackling better be on point.

I will be eating free french food and drinking free booze instead...then doinking my girl afterwards. That is a guaranteed win for me, rather than watching the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I'm pumped, switched shifts at work so I wouldn't miss any of the game.

And my wife just texted me to say that she is wearing my Curtis Martin #28 at her work so that we will have good luck :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=MDL_JET;4236939]That's the biggest problem I have. No recovery time. Now the defense has to go out there and try to stop this ridiculous offense. Tackling better be on point.[/QUOTE]

At least we're not preparing for Rodgers, Peyton, etc. With Denver having almost -0- threat of passing, the game plan should be simple and it'll be up to the players to execute.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4236926]Good Luck tonight, but you may want to change your status. A Jets player needs to be able to touch Brady in order to rip his head off his neck.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Good game for you guys Sunday. Now stop bugging your neighbor. :yes:

And, no...you can't have another juicebox.

:jets17

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4236926]Good Luck tonight, but you may want to change your status. A Jets player needs to be able to touch Brady in order to rip his head off his neck.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

the Jets failed to do it, but there are still SEVEN GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES out there for some NFL player to earn the "NFL Man of the Year" award as Bernard Pollard did in 2008. Hopefully we all get to see Tommi Girlyman carted off on the meatwagon before the season is over

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

There sure is a game tonight and Go Jets!

[IMG]http://www.dreamstime.com/fist-pumping-thumb8710217.jpg[/IMG]

:D

[QUOTE=sg3;4237043]the Jets failed to do it, but there are still SEVEN GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES out there for some NFL player to earn the "NFL Man of the Year" award as Bernard Pollard did in 2008. Hopefully we all get to see Tommi Girlyman carted off on the meatwagon before the season is over

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER![/QUOTE]

Careful what you wish for. If it were to actually happen, you may just have the BIG ONE!

Now, here's a juice box......;)

Jets Insider VIP
    I apologize, Gronk for my wishes for Brady. You should know that I don't really wish him major harm..... just a little bit of agony

and I'm glad you are back full of your usual vim and vinegar.... you were missed during your brief hiatus

[QUOTE=Limolady;4237054]There sure is a game tonight and Go Jets!

[IMG]http://www.dreamstime.com/fist-pumping-thumb8710217.jpg[/IMG]

:D[/QUOTE]

Limolady is this your bf or husband?

[QUOTE=sg3;4237239]I apologize, Gronk for my wishes for Brady. You should know that I don't really wish him major harm..... just a little bit of agony

and I'm glad you are back full of your usual vim and vinegar.... you were missed during your brief hiatus[/QUOTE]

Thanks SG....careful though, someone may start to mistake you for Mother Teresa...